(P) How did we meet

This preference is about: How did you guys meet
  Including: Max, Lewis, Charles, Lando, Carlos, Pierre, Daniel

Note: this preference has nothing to do with previous stories!
______________________________________________

Max Verstappen: in paddocks
Your first meeting was very chaotic, and there is no doubt that you were the luckiest fan of Max ever existing.
You and your best friend saved enough money to buy tickets to paddocks, and even when you knew that the chance of meeting the drivers will be higher, you definitely didn't expect it to be this perfect.
Long story short, you were live streaming on Instagram walking around Red Bulls paddock, when you spotted Max who wasn't really doing anything, and even when you didn't want to interrupt him at his free time... this might be your only opportunity to meet him let along speak to him.
You were nervously talking to your viewers as you approached him, asking if he could take a photo with you. Of course he said yes, but when he saw that you were live on Instagram, a brilliant idea must have popped into his head because he just randomly blurred out,
"Can I follow you on Instagram?"
I don't have to mention that you were pleasantly surprised, you haven't said many things, but nod over and over again.
And guess what happened after the GP! He started texting you!
Absolutely the luckiest fan ever.

Lewis Hamilton: on vacation
You and your family were on vacation in the Alps, skiing. It was the middle of January and the weather was kinda rough these past few days, nothing you couldn't handle.
However today it was the worst it could be. Early in the morning the snowing wasn't strong but the closer to the noon, the worse it got.
You were just on your last ride before heading back to the hotel, but once the wind blew so heavily, you lost your balance and slid down the hill, accidentally taking a guy on snowboard down with you.
As soon as you both stopped, you started apologising, but the guy was more worried about your state than about his. He suggested taking you to the medics, but after you both stood up, and safely made it down without any other falls, you just shrugged it off, saying it's nothing.
You haven't recognised who did you actually crashed into, until you both walked into the cafeteria and removed your helmets, leaving you more stunned than ever before.

Charles Leclerc: in school
You were attending the same high school as, then not so famous, Charles Leclerc. Even when you didn't grow up in Monaco your whole life, you moved here because your father's business paid off, and of course had to start attending local high school.
You with Charles were great friends in the first grade, having a lot in common. Unfortunately with the passing time, he had to be more focused on his career in formula, but that didn't mean that he can just lack off school.
Well usually he didn't have time to study, and seeing him struggling with the school work, you decided to help him the best way you could. Tutoring him whenever he had time, and explaining him things over and over again.
Somedays you both studied until the late hours, but he was passing, so it was worth it.
It all went down after the crash of Jules Bianchi, when he completely stopped caring about the school, and you have never blamed him, but his mother wasn't cool with it. Everything was too hard to handle.
So you pretty much did the most logical thing that came across your mind. You started doing the school assignments for him.
Was it cheating? Yes.
But you didn't want your best friend to fail, especially at the times like that.
Fast forward until today, you both stayed extremely close to each other.

Lando Norris: birthday party
  You, as a friend of Max Fewtrell, of course had to come to his birthday party. You had been his friend since forever, but most recently you have been living in America so you couldn't see him that often. But this week it would be different since he has his birthday and you are coming back to Europe to celebrate with him.
  The party wasn't as big as someone would have expected, around twenty five people came, one of them was Lando.
  An F1 driver that you personally have never met before, but Max was talking a lot about him, and as the night went on, you both became much closer to each other. He even bought you a few drinks.
  Unfortunately you didn't remember the night much since, as you expect because of the headache, you got drunk.
  However your biggest surprise was that you woke up in apartment that definitely wasn't yours, but also not Max's because you have been to his place many times, and this was definitely not his apartment. On top of that you were sleeping only with a huge t-shirt on and in your panties, and as you began to panic more the room entered the same man you had your eyes on the whole night.
  "Oh, good morning." Lando said with a smile, leaning against the doorframe. He on his own was only in black jeans, without anything on the top.
  "Did we—?" You didn't need to finish the sentence. You knew the answer. Of course, why else would you wake up like this.

Carlos Sainz: the wedding of his sister
You were pleasantly surprised when your friend Blanca Sainz asked you to be her bridesmaid at her wedding. You have been friends for a longer time, but you would never imagine having the honour to be by her side durning days like this one.
  Little did you know that this day would be the day, you would fall in love with her brother. You were aware of Carlos Sainz being her brother, but you have never met him in person. He was always at races, and you hadn't attended any of them yet.
You were so busy with all the effort that was put into the wedding, that you didn't have much time to talk to Carlos at the beginning, however when everything settled down you were able to enjoy some quality time with Blanca's brother.
Both of you talked and laughed and drank and danced, of course, it was your friends wedding so you both tried to keep it low for tonight, but it was pretty obvious that love was in the air.
He insisted on taking you home after the wedding was completely over, and you gladly accepted it.
After the wedding, you kept in contact and he even invited you to a few GP around the Europe. And eventually you started dating, but it was more of an unannounced relationship, however people knew.

Pierre Gasly: in a coffee shop
It was a classic day for you, working in a coffee shop. You met there the regular customers, new ones, some Karens, nothing new. Well at least until 4pm, when suddenly someone stunningly beautiful entered the coffee shop.
You haven't noticed him, because you were just cleaning up the register, until a voice spoke up to you.
"Hi, could I order a to go latte?" He spoken up, and you immediately dropped the wipe and turned to him.
"Of course, what size?" You asked.
"Large please." He said looking straight at you.
"Mhm." You hummed and took the large cup from the pile, "Would you want it hot or ice?"
"Ice."
You placed a cross on the ice option and then turned to him, "And a name?"
"Pierre." He said and you quickly scribble his name on the cup .
"Okay," you passed the cup to the girl next to you, "it should be ready in a few minutes." You gave him and smile and he slightly nodded.

Daniel Ricciardo: in a tattoo shop
You always wanted to get a tattoo, and the only thing stopping you was either the budged or just the fear of needles. Luckily for you, your friend happened to own a tattoo shop and you two were really close so there was no doubt where will you go get it.
After a long time of convincing yourself to do it, you made an appointment, which due to no free spot was a month later. Your friend was one of the best tattoo artists in New York what wasn't surprising, he literally went to school for this.
A month later it was finally your time, unfortunately you didn't bring any friend with you, bad idea.
When you get there, your friend was just tattooing another guy. He already had few tattoos on his arms and he looked like he's enjoying it. You can't understand how could someone be enjoying this experience.
"Okay mate, you are all done. What do you think?" My friend asked and handed him a small mirror for him to look at his tattoo that was placed on his shoulder.
"It's perfect, thank you mate." The guy said and smiled with the brightest smile you have ever seen. He had nice curly brown hair and deep brown eyes. You couldn't help but smile when he looked your way.
"Hi, Y/n. You ready?" Your friend asked when the guy left from the seat to leave you space.
"I guess." You answered and made your way to the seat. Your hands were sweating a lot when you sat down to the chair.
"Okay, and are we okay with the design you send me." He asked preparing something in his computer nearby.
"Yeah, yeah." You nodded and looked down at your shoes.
"Are you okay?" The guy who was here before asked suddenly, you guess he felt the nervousness from you.
"It's my first tattoo and I'm a little afraid of needles, I don't know what to expect." You answered honestly, looking the guy in the eyes.
"You have nothing to worry about. I'm sure you won't even feel it after couple of minutes." He said.
"Hopefully... by the way. Can I know your name?" You asked, trying to put smile on your face.
"It's Daniel. You are Y/n a guess." He smiled back.
"Nice name, and yes it is my name." You laughed and to your surprise, Daniel stayed with you for the whole tattoo session. And he was right, first couple of minutes were hell but then it was all okay.