Baby steps +

Thursday, April 2

Amir returned to his hotel room after a tough loss to the Miami Heat. He was disappointed in himself feeling like it was his fault, his head wasn't in the game. He turned on the TV and climbed into bed, calling his girlfriend.

She didn't pick up so he started scrolling Instagram, knowing she would call back soon since it wasn't that late back in California. There was a three-hour time difference and it was only eleven in Florida. Eventually, he started dozing off with the phone in his hand.

A sudden knock at the door woke him from his nap. He rubbed his eyes and stumbled his way to the door. Being half asleep, he didn't even think to check and see who it was, he just opened it assuming it was one of his teammates. They planned on going out.

Even with the loss, they were still in Miami and South Beach Bron had a reputation, or so Amir had heard. He knew he didn't want anything to do with it either way.

A smile grew across his face, as Sabrina stood in front of him in a black trench coat and a pair of high heels pumps with lace thigh-high stockings on her juicy legs.

She grinned, letting the coat slip open just enough for him to have to imagine what it was or wasn't underneath, "You gonna let me inside, Superstar?" She asked, seductively.

He pulled her in the door and let it slam shut as he kissed her roughly, letting his hands roam all over her body. He walked them over to his bed and opened her coat. His face showed how surprised he was seeing the black leather lingerie she'd been hiding as the coat hit the floor.

 His face showed how surprised he was seeing the black leather lingerie she'd been hiding as the coat hit the floor

He laid her back on the bed and pulled his shirt over his head. She leaned over to take off her heels when he stopped her, "Keep 'em on." He said, huskily.

She nodded obediently as he lifted one of her legs and began to kiss down to her calf to her inner thighs. He hooked a finger in the crotch of her panties and felt her slickness "drippin wet for me." He said as he pressed his middle finger inside and pulled it back out, tasting it. "My baby taste so good."

"Stand up," he instructed, helping her up off the bed. She looked at him confused as he laid down on the bed in just his boxers. "Come sit on my face."

"What?" She asked, frozen in place.

"Get yo sexy ass over here and ride my face, Sabrina," Amir demanded. She could've melted the way the command came from his mouth.

She panted and hummed trying to keep quiet, as he ate her pussy from below. She'd come twice already, and it didn't look like he'd be stopping anytime soon.

"Oh... please." She cried in ecstasy.

He released her thighs and she moved her body down to where she was sitting on his pelvis. He sat up with her in his lap and lifted her off him, slightly to pull his boxers down. Once they were out the way, Sabrina sat on his dick and rode him slow.