27| "You could've spent more"

"Naomi." A male voice called out from the other side of the room door.

Luca came into view.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi, Ace said we should take you shopping." He said.

I narrowed my eyes.

"Why?" I asked.

"I have no clue." He said.

"I'll give you a few minutes to get ready if you need to and I'll meet you downstairs at the front of the house with Trsitain." He informed before leaving.

"Amara, come let's go shopping." I said and she was up and awake from her nap.

She took a quick bath and we both wore matching outfits.

It's quite cold outside so we're wearing, creme white sweats and a hoodie with a pair of white crocs.

I put two French braids on the both of us.

We got into the car once we've gotten ready.

"When are we going to see Aubrey?" She asks.

Oh shit.

"Umm...well I've already seen her like three times." I confessed.

"How dare you mom. Why didnt you take me. I miss her." She says with a smile.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I'll organize a little luch for us on Saturday." I suggested.

___

We've been roaming through the mall for the past hour now. We already have seven bags that are currently being held by Luca and Tristain.

Amara gasped. "Can we go in there?" Amara asked looking at Lous Vutton but was looking at a specific bag inside.

"Okay."

She immeaity went to one of the workers and asked if she could take a look at the bag and they brought it to her.

I watch her walk towards a bag.

She came back to me and she was holding a beautiful pink and beige kinda bag.

"Can I get this?" She asked.

"Yes you can." I said.

I always try to not spoil Amars too much but I do every now and then.

I still also make sure for most of them that she earns them.

I looked around the placed and saw a matching one that was like amaras but I got a brown one with a pink strap.