Chapter 4

"We are here" Claudia announced

"We are here" Claudia announced. I look up to see that we are at her apartment building.She drives in her designated parking space, property of Claudia Hennessey very noticeably in the front as we parked, she turned of the engine and We get out. I open up the back door to get Claire out with her car seat.

"She looks so peaceful, "I thought.

Claudia locks the car and we head to the elevator. "After we put Claire down, you take a nice relaxing bath and how about some hot chocolate with a Disney marathon, I promised you, ". she says. "Mmmm yes hot chocolate with marshmallows?" I asked.  "Yes you sweet addict." she playfully said. "I really can't help it," I said.  We walked down the parking space and into the building. Taking the elevator up to the top of the building.

We arrived at Claudia's penthouse. We walk out the elevator, and into Claudia's stunning ass living with a view of the city to die for.
"I will never get tired of looking out here, I'm so jealous sometimes because you have this view," I say. "Girl please, " she says rolls her eyes. "This compared to your killer view of the ocean, your kindling right?" . "Well it's probably because the view is full of men who you would love to get your nails in" I say teasingly. "Like duh, that's why I would choose your view any day, " she says in a duh tone.

I walk down to Claire's nursery. I opened the door and placed Claire down. I unbuckel her from the car seat and placed her in the crib. I tuck her in with the blanket and placed her favorite stuffy next to her. I switched off the lights but leave her pink night light. I put on her baby monitor. I give her kiss on her fourhead. "Night my baby".

"You're such a great mother Nora".Claudia tells me and enters the room. "I don't think so most of the time but I'm trying my best for her" I say with a small smile."Come on babes you're literally amazing" Claudia continues to praise me. "Thanks Claudes" 

"Your welcome. Now come on a lovely rose bubble bath is waiting for you and a Disney movie marathon, I promised you. Give me the monitor, and go now" she says while practically shoving me out the room. "OK ok, I will go now" I give her and walks to the bathroom.I enter the bathroom and close the door behind me. I strip out of the sweats.I look at myself in the mirror, looking at my scars from painful memories that are now covered in beautiful ink art. Every scar makes an even more beautiful tattoo. Claudia and I both have tattoos, her cousin owns a tattoo parlor and does our tattoos. We both have a snake tattoo on our arm and a red inked one on our back. I have more than what Claudia has, and I'm planning on getting more, just don't know where yet.

I get it to the lovely bath and I instantly relax. Inhaling the wonderful sent of roses, it calms me straight away. Wow! I needed this bath. I've been so tense and stressed about this whole situation. I killed him (my step-father), I might have a father and siblings. I've always wanted to know what it would be like if things were different, if I had siblings or a father that I could trust and be his little princess...

~Time skip~

I just out the bath and drained the water.I took a towel start drying me of and then apply some rose scented lotion I wrap the towel around my self and opens the door walk out the the bathroom. Yeahhhh I got an obsession with roses and rose scented stuff, and I am not ashamed.

"Oh, you're done. There are some fresh clean clothes on the bed in my room". Claudia says. I wall over to her room, I enter. I spot the clothes and dress me quickly. I tie up my hair into a mess bun.

I walk back to the living area I see Claudia in the kitchen making some popcorn and snacks.I walk over to her. "Claudes isn't that enough food, there is already so many". I told her. "Girl please with our appetites and fast eating skills, I am afraid it's not enough," she says dramatically. I hit her on the arm. "Oh shut it!" I say and laughed slightly. "Come Claudia, are we going to have out movie marathon or not?" I say. "Yes in a min. U can choose the movie so long, I will be right there".

I walked over bake to the living room. I grabbed the remote and collapsed onto the couch. I grab one of the blankets for the basket and cover myself with it. I switched on the TV and head over to Disney+.

(An : Feel free to correct me if the terms aren't right or anything else. I like receiving feedback)

I scroll and click on Tangled. "Here is your hot chocolate with extra marshmallows" she gives me the fetching the other snacks. "Thank you so much!" She cuddle next to me and covers herself with the blanket." No problem love. Oooo, Tangled! Press play."she says while stuffing her face with popcorn.

I press play. I took out my phone and took a quick picture before she can say anything. "Hey!" she says but it's too late, I already took the picture. "Look how cute and funny you look. I have to print this out later", I say teasing her a bit.

"Ugh!" Claudia sighs in frustration. "Shh Claudia, the movie is starting." I whisper yell. She has a cute angry face on and I couldn't help but quitely laugh.

~Timeskip~

We are currently in the middle of our 4th movie, we are watching finding Nemo.

"Hey Nora", Claudia calls me, letting me focus on her. I look at her and reply, "yes?". "You never told me what happened in your apartment, "she said with concern. "I mean you don't have to tell m-"I cut her off. "It's fine. I will tell and only because I want to". I reassure her.

I take a nice deap breath in.

"What happened was....."
------------------------------------------

" ------------------------------------------

Literally 👸
Yeah anywayz.. An update 👯✨
Honestly I'm kinda getting back into the writing flow..

Anyways bye my simps

Vote-comment-follow✨