chapter 21

this is practically the day she shifted but in way more detail so expect a very long chapter.

this is too show you how much better I have gotten at writing so please tell me if I have indeed have gotten better and again thanks to you guys who have stuck around to read through my really shirt writing

BTW I HAVE CHANGED THIS NAME SOOOO MANY TIMES BUT I LIKE THIS ONE AND I AINT CHANGING IT AGAIN

okay so now I introduce you to

THE LAST CHAPTER OF "JUST GIVE ME A ANSWER"

******************
VIOLETS POV-

I wake up from another fitful dream of yelling and screams this time though I didn't die at the end the wolf's were howling and one licked me.

is it weird that the dream calmed me down from my usual depression.

I yawn hazed by my surreal world.

my father standing at my door sipping on a coffee.

it smells like hazelnut, I breathe in taking in a gulp of air "what is it" I ask with a hint of sarcasm to my tone "oh violet,wake up on the wrong side of the bed" I growl at him and he jumps back I guess I sounded a bit more animalistic than I wanted "I just wanted to wish you happy last day of school and happy birthday for tomorrow" I sigh and rub my fingers on my temple "what and your not gonna be here tomorrow for it" he smiles eagerly "not in the way you might think" he walks away laughing at his "inside joke" .

I sigh, I get up stretch and slam my door shut.

I drag my self to my closet and pull my over used jeans and fall out boy shirt out ,throwing them in my bathroom sink and turning on the shower I spend the next 10 minutes washing my body letting the water wash out all my dreams of the previous night letting all my worry go down the drain.

I sigh and turn the shower off ending my cleansing of dirt.

after getting dressed I drag my limp body down the stairs and steal a piece of fruit and run out the door, with no sign of Chris.

I just into my jeep and floor it eager to escape my home, it cost me $500 and I saved it all up myself from working round the clock I had three jobs in one go.

pulling up in to the school carpark
I pull Into my spot,and jump out to be greeted by my English teacher miss Kayla "hello miss, are we doing the writing exercise today" I say with a smile, she laughs "violet your such a teachers pet,and no but I know your art class is putting the posters up today" I laugh at her joke"Thanks miss" I leave her and walk over to my usual table with my "friends".

they nod honoring my presents. quickly continuing what ever THEU were doing, not that I cared.

I have five minutes until roll call.

I sit and put in my ear phones drowning out the world around me.

I'm going to miss this place. . .

*******

I walk out of school sighing deeply to myself.

once in my car I pump up my stereo playing fall out boy then the song changed suddenly to start again by conrad seawell.

with tears in my eyes I drive singing along to the tunes slowing pulling up into my driveway "start again" I sigh deeply leaving and locking my car.

walking inside I realise Chris isn't there, going into his room I see all his stuff is gone.

with a part of me not careing what so ever I grab my music and art book and sit out the back just as I sit down a howl echoes through the woods right behind my house.