Part II

Miya stood powerfully over the wreckage of the log cabin behind her, jagged edges of splintered logs and broken wood was everywhere scattered in the ruins of their once beautiful log home. She had grown to a titanic twelve and a half feet tall, after being shot by the enhancement laser three times at an insane maximum power level, outgrowing the basement floor and shooting through the roof growing taller and more goddess-like in size and weight than she could have ever imagined. Her six-foot wide hips were above her absolutely titanic ass, her gigantic booty had grown to a legendary size, they bounced up and down as she fidgeted, like two soft and jiggly hills covering an eight foot wide expanse, leading into her crack and raw aching pussy. She was standing next to the house, her massive booty was spilling over the back of the first-floor kitchen wall under her tremendously voluptuous curves. She was holding her two inflated and proportionally sized two watermelons under each of her arms that had grown over two feet wide each, her nipples were almost an inch and a half in length, being teased by her fingers as she felt herself up. "Mmm...yes...now that's more like it." she cooed quietly to herself. Her body was a tremendous mass of seductive curves going down her body towards her massive wide hips, juicy thighs, and enormous bubble butt, her huge feet sunk into the dirt crushing the grass beneath her colossal weight, leaving large foot shaped holes around the yard. Tom looked up at Ann, slowly making his way up her 9'3 tall muscular amazon body with his eyes, staring at her two massive J cup breasts that hang nicely covering some of her toned abs and chest. He looked over in shock as his eyes widened, "I-I thought you were huge....she's..." Miya interrupts them, bouncing forward and dusting herself off, sending waves of tremors through the ground towards them, nearly knocking over Tom as he holds onto Ann's waist. His tiny arms wrapped around her wide thighs as he struggled to even get halfway across her body with his arms, he felt her muscles tighten next to his head, staring at her abs ripple as she instinctively flexed. Ann looked down at Tom, starting to look worried. Tom looked forward in fear, seeing his eye level met Miya's body somewhere under her torso, near the top of her legs, to Miya, Tom looked like a little toy, she grinned devilishly glaring down at him, starting to get wet thinking of putting him inside her wet pussy, just like she did with poor Brandon. Miya thought to herself, "Not quite big enough for that...yet..." before rudely stepping into the conversation.

"Gigantic? Yes...I did absorb quite a lot of energy from the Matter Enhancer, a marvelous device." Ann looks down at Tom, seeing the top of his head resting on her wide hip, reaching around her lower legs and thighs, she was just as shocked as him, "The laser makes stuff small too?" she placed her massive hand on his head brushing all of his hair at once, trying to relax him, her hand gently cupped his head like a helmet, completely covering it. "I...didn't know it made it through the prototype...it was originally an experimental feature." Tom pondered his memory, remembered that Miya would handle that situation, as Miya started to dodge the subject she quickly moved on, "Well I'd say the experiment is a huge success!" Miya laughed, sending waves of motion through her insanely busty body, her long line of cleavage bubbling up as she giggled. "I'd say...'' scoffs Ann, starting to feel envious looking at her belly button at her eye level, now double her height and size. "You don't think the results proved successful?" Miya motioned towards Ann, booming over towards her sending waves of cracks in the dirt as she walked over shaking her enormous ass, leaving massive foot sized depressions as she got closer to the two of them. "I mean...you're big yeah, but you didn't get as strong as me."

Miya looked down at her puzzled, "Hmm...that is peculiar, however I am still growing exponentially taller and bigger than you, my weight should completely overtake any strength you may have had on me, when I was close to your size before.." Jill winced slightly feeling her bigger hands wrap around her biceps, now starting to feel the rest of her weight as Tom got shoved aside, he quickly latched onto Miya's leg, keeping himself up. "Hey!" he called out, as Miya giggled, unable to see him beyond both of their gigantic bodies closely touching each other now being covered by their luscious curves. "Sorry Tom...you're so little...I didn't see you down there." Miya giggled as Ann laughed nervously, looking down to see Tom latching onto Miya. She shot daggers at him, quickly distracted as she felt her arms being kneaded softly in Miya's massive hands. She felt her arms and biceps more thoroughly, biting her lip as Tom beneath her looked down at her torso, seeing that he was holding onto her knee like it was a huge tall tree. Miya blushed, seeing how fit and muscular her body was up close, feeling her muscles in her hands, "Although...It would be nice to have these..." Ann smirked, trying to act calm, she responded coyly, "You...like what you see?" Ann pouted and stuck out her chest, but Miya grabbed her tighter, she felt her body powerless against her towering stature "It doesn't matter...I'm so much bigger than you now." Ann stammered, starting to feel afraid, "Y-yeah...so what?" Ann stared at her tits, one of which was double the size of her head and at eye level, the top of Ann's head was under Miya's shoulders, barely over her massive natural cleavage. "I'm bigger, meaning I have more mass, I can do whatever I want with you, you're probably light as a feather to me. Let's run some tests." Miya grabbed one of her giant breasts between her large fingers firmly and pulled her close, twisting it and pinching it tightly as she squealed in pain and pleasure. "Awhn!" Ann moaned as she felt her giant fingers teasing her nipples roughly, the pain shot through her as she winced feeling her nipples start to get rock hard. Ann started to get turned on as she played rough with her, grabbing her breasts and squeezing them together with both her massive hands.