Chapter 7

When I woke up,auntie Lydia was still sleeping,so I decided to make breakfast before waking her up.But when I saw mum's and Lia's bedrooms empty I immediately called mum,asking her if she is alright and where Lia is.

"We are okay hon,but we are helping uncle Scott and the others,we also need Lydia's help"Mum said from the other side.

"I will tell her and she will come if she wants to,but mum,please don't put all of it on auntie Lydia.She is a banshee but she is still a human.And she's going through a lot too" I said to mum,worried about my aunt.

"Okay honey,don't worry,be safe,I love you" Mum said before ending the call.

"I love you guys too,a lot" I whispered to myself.

"I'm lucky to have you as my niece" I heard auntie say behind me.

"And I'm the luckyest person alive to have you as my aunt" I said to her.

She chuckled and hugged me close."I have to leave,they need m-"She said before I cut her sentence.

"No,we are having a breakfast first,then you can leave to help them and I can go to school.And I'm making your favorite pancakes with strawberry."I said to her while turning around and getting everything ready to cook.

"Of course captain,as you wish." Autie said jokingly before sitting on a stool in the kithen.

After breakfast,I left to school and auntie left to meet up with an old friend of hers called Jackson.

I took my seat and started reading before I heard a voice."Who reads a book in art class?"Eli asked smiling at me.

"İn this case,me I think."I answered smiling back."but we need to complete the drawings so since Mrs.Caneron isn't here why don't we do it now?"I shrugged asking him.

"You read my mind"he sat down next to me and we drew for what felt like hours.But I enjoyed it,since I loved drawing.

"I'm done.""All done." We said in the same time. "Can I see it?"Eli asked. "Only if I can see too"he nodded to my question.

We showed it to eachother and o.m.g it was beautiful.When teacher saw what we did she gave us an A+ and we passed the exam.

When I was walking towards my car I saw Eli rushing towards me while screaming "Luna wait"I waited for him as he asked.

"I'm playing in lacrosse tomorrow.You wanna come?"he asked me with pleading look.

"Yeah I would love too"I answered smiling.

"See you then.Be safe"he said before leaving.

"Bye,you too" I shouted after him while walking back to my car.

I don't know why but,when I'm talking with Eli I want him to see me as the person I'm.I feel a little nervous around him.But I like spending time with him thought.