Chapter1: Leaving Union,the new home,and the factory

Hiro's pov

Michael:Hiro I have a question

Me:Hm. What is it?

Michael:How did you manage to enter that dark form you used earlier.

Me: Honestly I don't know I felt this overwhelming negative energy and I was just so angry.

I was now being hugged by Michael my head against her chest as she stroked my hair talking in a gentle voice.

Michael: It's ok you could have just gave into your dark impulses but you didn't it shows you have good faith.

It felt nice hearing her say that no one hasn't praised me before it felt good.

Me:okay I'll start getting pack so we can leave. But were are we going anyway.

Michael:Have you heard of Angel Island before.

Me: Yeah it's said to be a floating island in the sky.

Michael: We'll be moving you there that's were your training you begin.

Me: Training?

Michael:Yes to properly help you control your chaos energy. But we have to find the Chaos Emeralds first once we have at least one of the seven we can truly start your training.

Me:Chaos Emeralds hm I could have sworn I heard that somewhere before.

I was almost done packing I just needed to get my lucky jewel I had since I was a baby.

Michael:Huh?! Hiro where did you get that from?

Me: I've always had it with me it like my lucky charm.

Michael:That makes things easier you already have a chaos emerald.

Me: Well I'm all done with packing up.

Michael: Meet me and the others outside when you're ready to leave.

I just nodded as Micheal walked out the dorm. After getting ready I  head outside To the gates to see the seven heavenly virtues waiting for me.