ᥴһᥲ⍴𝗍ᥱr 1 ✿

my name is Vaya Sully. i'm the oldest out of my siblings. so that holds me to a lot of responsibility. my parents are really hard on me and neteyam because we're the oldest. i understand that but sometimes i just can't. i'm very close with my family and i'm especially close with Neteyam. we have a bond, to protect the family at all costs.

today we are having to leave our home. the sky people attacked us and we need to leave to keep the clan safe.

" good bye grandma" i said walking over to moat with tears going down my face.

" it's okay Vaya we'll see eachother again. this is only for a short amount of time. i love you" my grandmother said as she put her hands on the side of my face and connected our foreheads. i saw a tear go down her cheek. me and grandma moat have always had a special connection. i was first grandchild to call her grandmother. i made her a grandma. even though her and kiri have a connection to eywa we still had our thing. i was going to be the next Tshalik and i did some training and i was searching for a mate but i guess thats not needed anymore.

" and remember to look after your brothers" she reminds me i nod. grandma moat predicted that if i saved my brothers i would live a long and healthy life.

" i love you to, good bye." i say pulling away and giving her a big hug. she hugs me back and then after a few seconds i let go. i start to walk out and i give her one last look and then i put my hand up to my forehead and i sign her " i see you" and she signs me back wirh tears going down her cheek. i then i walked out. my siblings are said goodbye to her.

" ready?" my father says. as he looks at all of us.we all nod even though we all don't want to leave our home. i get on Neteyams ikran because i really need to comfort right now.

it was a very scketchy ride. there was a bunch of storms we had to pass and those were not fun. we are surrounded by alot of water. i love water i loved swimming in the rivers and ponds but this is like a lot of water. i look at my father and he's signaling us in a directions. after a few hours i see some land. it was beach and i see a bunch of teal sticks running around and as we get closer the sticks form into to human figures. we hear a horn as we land on the large sandy beach area rhat isnr by any of there tent looking things. my dad gets down off his ikran first and walks to the group of people swarming us. he puts his hands up to tell them that we are no harm. me and neteyam get off our ikran and then neteyam follows dads movements and we stand behind our father.

" hey." my father says as we walk closer to the clan. they all gathered around us, whispering. then 2 boys come out from the group with a curious look on there faces. one was taller than the other and he has black curly hair rhat was in a bun on the top of his head and the shorter one has short curly hair. they walked closer to us and they pointed at us.

" is that supposed to be a tail?" the shorter one said and laughed. i looked at them and gave them a glare.

"easy be cool" my father reminded us because he knows our temper. i look back at the boys and i quietly hissed at them.

"Vaya." neteyam warned me and lightly hit my arm for me to stop. then a beautiful girl with long curly hairs emerges from the water and walks over to the boys and hits them and tells them to stop. i look at her a smile.

" i see you tonowari" i hear my father say and i look infornt of me and i see the leader of the clan and my father greets him by bowing and signing " i see you" the leader does the same and come to stand by my father and mother. our family follows his actions.

" i see you" i say and he does it make and then a women comes from the group.

" i see you Ronal" my father says and greets her and my family does the same.