ᥴһᥲ⍴𝗍ᥱr 2✿

" AHH" i scream as my body hits the water. today the metkayina kids were going to show us the reef.

i swim down the colorful reef filled with sea creatures. they all were minding there business while i cant help but stare. the colors were astonishing. i don't think fish know how beautiful they are. they are a sight for sore eyes.

the metkayina kids were swimming next to me and observing the great view.i looked over at Aonung. i've never seen him in this state. he was calm and at peace, his face looks soft and wholesome as he gracefully moved through the current and looking at all the beautiful creatures.  his skin was lighter and more green in the water than on land. he looked magestic. most of the time he always has a snotty and serious face on. and very up tight, but in the water he can be himself and relax. i look up at the surface and i see my sibling. they all have there heads up and they are breathing heavily and they pop there heads back in the water. tsireya signs to them " come swim with us" and they put up there hands saying they don't understand. i tap her arm and sign to her " they don't understand the sign language" i say she gives me a shocked expression and then she pushes herself up from the reef floor and goes to the surface and me and the boys follow her.

" you can understand me?" she asks me.

" yes my grandmother tought me in tshalik training." i say and she looks at me and smiles and then looks at her brother. i look at Aonung and he looks at me then looks away and looks down ans the crystal clear waters around of him.

" we don't understand this finger talk, we don't know what your saying" neteyam says as he brings his fingers up.

" we will teach you" tsireya tells my sibling. we get out of the water and she brings the group to a open land. we all sit down in a circle.

" okay so i'll help loak and tuk , roxto help kiri and neteyam" tsireya says and then looks at me. " and Aonung and Vaya, Aonung you can see if she knows all the language" i look at her and nod and so does Aonung.

" okay come on" he says as i follow him and he brings me far away from the group and we sit my the water. we both sit down and face eachother.

" okay so how much do you know" he asks me.

" i know a little bit, like yes no that type of stuff" i awnser. i only one the basics because the training was cut short because we had to leave.

" okay so this is how you do water" he says as he moves his arm to show me. i put out my arm and try to copy the movement. and he nods yes with a smile.

" this is moron" he says as he shakes his 4 fingers. i laugh and copy.

Aonung showed me how to do the most of the basics for about 30 minutes and we were almost done.

" and i see you which you already know" he says and puts his fingers up to his forehead and bows his head.

" i see you" i say wirh a smile and copy the movements even though i already knew how to do. i looking into his eyes and he looks into mine. i've never felt this way, the buring passion between two navi. the only thing we are doing is looking at eachother and all the of emotions of both us exploding around us. i couldn't look away. our eyes were locked and i was okay with that. i liked the feeling of our eyes connecting and how my heart felt. but then i remembered i can't feel this way. i don't want to fall in love, i'm going to be Tshalik. i have duties and priorities that i need to take care of and i can't be falling in love and getting distracted. especially with a metkayina boy. there is no way i could fall in love with another species, we are in different clans. i'm a forest navi, and he's a water navi. we could never be together. it wouldn't make sense. i couldn't let it happen. i don't want to have this feeling toward him. but i couldn't help myself. i needed to distance myself.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

" these are ilu, if you want to live here you have to ride" aonung announces to group as he clicks his tongue and then a group of sea creatures come toward us. one of these comes up to me and it had a contrast of blues. light blues, dark blues, and kind of a green. she was beautiful. i was petting the ilu when i looked up and i saw eveyone was i groups.

" Vaya, come i'll help you" i hear form behind me. i turn my head to see a beautiful creature, Aonung. he stood there with his legs in the water and had his hand out for me. the sun shine half of his face and i could really see those dazzling eyes. i took his hand and he helped me on the ilu.

" her name is Tilii" he tells me as he moves his hands to her face and pets her. Tilli makes a beautiful noise as she chirps at Aonung. i let out a small laugh as i see her happy. he looks down at Tilli and smiles.

" ok so now hold on very tight" he says as he comes close to me and brings my hands to the handle of the ilu. he outs his hands in my back to help me with my posture and then in my thigh to move me in a better position.

" make the bond gently" he says s he holds up Tiliis quene. i reach behind me and i grab my braid and i bring to close to her queen and connect it.

" feel her breathe, feel her strength." he says as he looks at me. i take a deep breathe and feel her. i can see her memoirs and thoughts.

" okay breathe" he says he puts his hand on my stomach. he shows me how to breathe my taking a deep breathe and blowing it out slowly. i take a huge breathe and then slowly letting it go every second. he nods and he backs up and i hold on tighter and i tell her to go. she goes slowing and then she starts i go fast. it was hard to hold on with the wind almost blowing me off. but then we start to go on the water and i saw what Loak did and he didn't keep good position so i held on tight. i open my eyes and i see the beautiful sea that i love. i look at i see my siblings on there ilus playing and i go back up to the top and i see Aonung. he looks at me and gives me a impressed smile.