caught ~ libra

Smutty smut that sucks

Michael's pov

"Luke! I'm home!" I yelled as I opened our house door. We have been living together for about a year and I just came back from Game Stop to get a new video game. Because hell why not?

"Luke?" I walked up the stairs and I heard a familiar moan.

"What the hell?"

I started to panic. I've always been terrified of someone cheating and this is what it sounded like.

I opened our bedroom door to see the blonde boy.

Not cheating.

Masturbating.

"Shit! Michael!" Luke yelled as he grabbed the sheets to cover himself.

"C'mon it's not like I wasn't going to see that later." I laughed. His face bright red. I instantly felt releaved he wasn't cheating.

"I can make you feel better then that." I purred.

Within seconds I crashed my lips onto his. I shoved him to lay down on the bed and me on top of him.

I licked his lower lip but he didn't let me in. I bit his lip where is lip ring is and he let out a moan. I used that to let my tongue inside his mouth. Works everytime.

He pulled on my hair and I kept my hands firm and protective on his hips. He's mine. No one else can have him. That's what I plan on proving to him.

I broke our kiss and smirked. I lightly sucked on his neck trying to find his sweet spot. He moaned loud showing that I found it. I sucked harder.

"See, Luke? You're mine. I've marked my territory." I said low. Barely audible for him to hear.

Luke fiddled with the button on my jeans and tried to pull off the skinny material. I didn't have take his off because they were already gone. Then came off our shirts.

I traced Luke's stomach.

Then down to his dick. (Ew.) He tensed an he knew what I was about to do.

I moved then began to suck. (Speaking of suck I suck at writing smut haha)

He moaned and I sucked harder and put in as much as I could. He moaned louder. I hummed and he shivered under my grip. (Oh my God I feel so awkward)

I stopped sucking and it made a 'pop' noise. I moved up and placed a kiss on Luke's lips. Then I grabbed a lube.

I entered him with the lube and he whined. I entered finger after finger until I knew it was time. I grabbed a condom and put it on.

"You ready, Lukey?" I cooed.

"Yes." He managed to say.

Then I slowly entered and I groaned. I began to thrust. The sound of skin clapping began to fill the room.

"Fuck Michael." Luke yelled.

I thrusted faster and let out a loud moan.

"Say my name." I groaned.

"Michael."

"Louder."

"Michael."

"Louder!"

"Michael!" Luke screamed and we reached our climax.

I tossed the condom somewhere and lied down. We lied face to face and I placed a kiss on his forehead.

"I love you, Luke." I whispered still panting.

"I love you too." He whispered.

I looked to his neck and noticed a big purple hickey.

"Shit." I mumbled.

"What?" He said.

"We have dinner with Calum and Ashton tomorrow and you kinda have a very noticeable hickey." (becuz cashton)

"Whatever. Then they'll know I'm yours." Luke giggled.

"True." I said and placed another kiss to his lips.

We soon fall asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

Welp that was awkward.

But I did it.

lol.

Bye.

~libra c: