You'll be in my dreams, Nia

{Chapter 1}~ *This chapter is based on what happened in the final episode of Supergirl ~ I copied the dialogue from the scene of William Dey's Funeral and after. So, I only made up when Brainy goes back to the future with Winn and Mon-el. And how he decided to come back to 2021. Hope you like, Enjoy!*

After William Dey's funeral, after getting the news they can reconstruct the DEO however they see it. meaning it to be a peaceful DEO!
Kara gives a hopeful speech~ "I think we should take the offer because what we did with Lex and Nyxly was so important. People all over the world were inspired to empower themselves and each other. But that wasn't an all-purpose cure for our problems on this planet.
Good feelings don't last forever." she said. When Nia and Brainy heard that "good feelings, don't last forever." both look down with a sad look, knowing that was true. they had to say their final goodbyes to each other. Knowing they'll never see each other again! it's for the best. Kara continues on. " So we have to do the work every day. We can't let this recent victory go to waste. But if we do keep the fight up, we can accomplish the best in all of us. Not as vigilantes... but as civil servants. Not as superheroes... But as friends." Kara said with pride.
As she smiled at the end of her speech.

Monel, Winn, and even, Brainy were about to leave as they said their goodbyes to everyone. Winn says goodbye to Alex. She hugs him and said, "So you are coming to the wedding, right?" she asked. "Yes, of course. I wouldn't miss it for the world." Winn replied while hugging her. As Kara walks up to Mon-el and said. "You think you're going to make it?" she asked. Mon-el sighed and said "Uh... Unfortunately, no. After brainy merges with the big brain, there's a whole lot on my plate with the legion." Mon-el explained quickly. And Kara understood. as she nodded with an awkward smile. "I see. Yes." Kara said softly. Monel continued. "After that, so...".  He paused as they smiled at each other in understanding. "I actually don't think I'll ever be back in this lifetime," Monel stated. As she looked at him in shock that she may never see him again. "Your speech, the other day. I don't know if you realize right now but... it changed the course of our future." he said.
Kara nodded. "Empowering everyone to be a hero of their own life.(Smiled) Y-you inspire us. (nods with a smile.) Always." he said softly.
(Kara and Monel hug)-goodbye.

The moment of truth for Brainy and Nia to say their goodbyes to each other🥺. Knowing it will be their last.
As Nia walks up to Brainy she touched his shoulder down to his arm sadly while looking at him with sadness🥺in her eyes.
Wishing he didn't go And wished that She could go with him to the future. But she can't. It's too risky... Her destiny is here!
And His destiny is in the Future! "So you really can't stay? Even just for the wedding?" Nia asked softly feeling her heart💙racing so fast! Hoping he could stay. brainy didn't want to say it... feeling his heart breaking💔. He doesn't want to leave either. He finally felt where he truly belongs. And he's in love❤️Nia. The woman of his dreams! But he has no choice. There's no other way. "I've already overstayed my welcome." He said softly trying not to cry and to be strong. if she knew that, he wanted to stay. Then Nia would never let him go.
"The longer I remain in 2021..." Brainy said as Nia interrupted him finishing his answer. "The Big Brain is at risk." She said in a sad soft tone in her voice. brainy looked down, as he closed his eyes with a sad sigh😔. he opened his eyes and looked directly into Nia's eyes.
"You'll be in my dreams, Nia," Brainy said Lovely. She looked right at him as he said that. At the same time, It brought tears💦to her eyes
And her heart💙was full of love. Brainy places his left hand on Nia's neck. Showing her how much he loves❤️her And he's going to
miss her so much! As Nia placed her hand on his hand where he was touching her on the side of her neck closer to her face.