✨Moving in together💙💚

~{Final Chapter}~ *This chapter is about Nia and Brainy moving in together Hope you like it, enjoy!*

*The next morning*
Nia was asleep, dreaming about Brainy. he's moving in with her today! Since He chose Nia over staying in the future to repair the
Big Brain by sacrificing his life. Because of finding his life as a legionnaire hollow without her. The future hasn't been written yet...
Brainy is choosing to make his own future, he may have been born in the 31st century. But in his heart💚He always belonged in 2021. Especially, Nia. Nia is Brainy's future✨. Always. it was the best decision He ever made. today the future is looking brighter than ever!
*Knock-knock* Around 9 am Nia woke up when hearing a knock at her door Wondering who it is.
*Nia's POV*
I woke up hearing a knock at my door🚪 quickly got out of bed and walked towards the front door. As I placed my hand on top of the doorknob, Turned it around, and opened it. I saw before my eyes And it was Brainy! I saw him standing outside my door with a few boxes📦📦📦. To be honest, I thought there would be a lot more, but apparently not. I smiled happily.

"Brainy, I'm so happy to see you. But aren't you a little bit early?" Nia asked, giving him a quick hug.
Expressing her feelings towards him. Nia stepped away and he finally said. "Oh, apologies. Nia Nal. I thought you said to come in the morning for moving in together today. If it's a problem I could come back later." Brainy said nervously while being apologetic.
"No, it's fine. Brainy. No need to apologize. Come on in!" Nia said happily with optimism. Brainy looked at her lovely with a smile, and nodded in understanding. And surprised that she'd be so understanding. that's one of the reasons he loved❤️her.
"Brainy, do you want to lend you a hand with those boxes?" Nia asked kindly while being helpful to her boyfriend.
"It's fine, Nia. I can manage on my own." Brainy said. As He picks up the boxes and stepped inside her apartment. Or should I say...
Their apartment! And opened the door widely Nia escorted him inside and said.

"You can set your boxes right by the couch🛋️, we can sort though them later on." Nia said softly.
Brainy sat the boxes down next to the couch. And said he smiled at her lovely. "in the meantime, Nia. what do you say
I make breakfast?" Brainy asked sweetly. "Oh, that be lovely. Brainy." Nia answered Lovely.
"It's the least I could do, in the first step in Us moving in together!" He said softly.

Nia looked at him lovely💕, as I watched him making breakfast. Like a loveable💗boyfriend💚.
Brainy made his special spinach pancakes🥞and coffee☕️☕️as well.
They began eating the breakfast together that he had prepared. "I wanna make each morning with you
"THE BEST DAY EVER"! Nia Nal." He said with passion in making his girlfriend happy.
Nia smiled at him lovely, at his romantic words.
They spent the rest of the day with each other while enjoying one another's company.
"The End!"