26 - ch

3:59 pm, felix walked into the levanter cafe, right just on time.

the inside smell like levander and bread. it wasn't that fancy but the interior was quite aesthetic, the walls are painted with levander and grey colors, some flowers and glitters on top, shining brightly due to sunlight falling on it.

felix looked around, he met a pair of eyes. it was him.

felix walked closer as he waved at the blonde guy, who was sitting next to the window.

"hey chan!" felix sat opposite to him.

"hey, wassupp" chan smiled brightly at the boy.

"nothing much. how about you?" felix cheeks had a tint of red as his freckles were glowing and of course, it didn't go unnoticed by the blonde.

"oh wow, im all good but felix, your freckles are so beautiful. they are really shining like stars."

"t-thank you haha" felix was mentally blushing at the compliment.

"i really love them, seriously." chan chuckled, seeing the flustered brownie boy infront of him.

"HEYYYYY GUYYSS" a guy screamed out loud from the cafe front door.

"shut up han jisung! you will scare the customers away." minho said, holding tightly into the hyped-up guy's hoodie cap.

"no you shut up meow kittyyy" jisung rolled his eyes at him.

"can yall move so that i can come inside?" a puppy said, feeling annoyed by their drama.

"as you wish, sir." minho and jisung moved away and went to chan and felix's table.

"what are.. they?" felix asked chan as he didn't expected his friends to be here, he thought chan wanted to hangout with him.

"oh them? i hope you won't mind it, i forgot to mention about them last night. i thought we all should hang out so that i can know all of you guys better." chan smiled, warmly.

"oh yeah, it's all cool mate." felix replied smiling, but from inside, he was a bit disappointed. he actually thought that they're going to have a date but it was just him being delusional.

it went great for all of them.