Chapter 1: MOVING HOUSES

Seven boys exited the van, which contained their boxes, and proceeded to bring them into the lounge room. They left the boxes there temporarily while they were assigned their rooms. The neighbours kindly offered their assistance during this process.

The neighbours introduced themselves as Jung Minyoung and Jung MinJae and surprisingly enough despite the fact the couple looked young they had two kids around 23 years of age. 

The couple took them into the small but cozy house that the four of them lived in, the two sons were called Wooyoung and San. 

(I know San's last name is Choi but I just wanted to make some changes)

"So new to the neighbourhood huh? how are you liking it so far?" Wooyoung asked curiosity in his voice. 

"Yes, we are new to the neighbourhood, it's nice and by the way if you hadn't noticed we're your new next-door neighbours on the right side" Said Namjoon excitedly a happy smile on his lips. 

When he spoke those words, a wave of tension overwhelmed me. However, it was not the anger kind of tension, but rather a feeling of deep sadness." Did I say something wrong?" Namjoon said smile drifting off his lips,

" It's nothing it's just Wooyoung and San had some friends living in that house but they moved away," Minyoung said lying.

San appeared to be lost in thought, with a distant expression on his face. Namjoon and the others were unsure whether he was feeling sad or angry.

Seven boys were feeling perplexed by their new neighbours, but they still proceeded to leave the house and place their respective boxes in their designated rooms. They then gathered in the lounge room, enjoying coffee, engaging in lively conversation, and bursting into laughter. Little did they know that they were being watched by three pairs of eyes.

"The Hyungs aren't going to be happy about this"