Chapter 5

Calum's POV

We camp out in Luke's room working out all the details with the 1D guys. I still felt a little unsure though. They weren't making exactly the music that me and the boys wanna make. I'm surprised the girls were so excited about it. I know for sure I've never heard Cara talk about them like she's talking about them now, and I'm positive the kind of music they make is not the best likening of the girls.

"Hey you guys just wanna camp out here tonight?" I hear Luke ask as I snap back to attention. A collection of yeahs and sures fill the room.

Soon the girls leave and then come back dressed in pjs and their make up gone. I'm used to seeing my sister without make up but the girls without make up was something to see. My attention immediately snaps to Miranda as they walk in. I let out a small smile. She still looks beautiful.

I've had a crush on Miranda for a while now. It's been awkward because Michael is one of my best mates, and crushing on his twin sister isn't really cool in his book. Then again, Michael just admitted to liking Luke's sister so what's one more?

Anyway, once the girls come back we start to build a fort, just like the good old times. Once we comfortably snuggle into the fort we start talking about anything and everything. It was weird, I don't know why. Maybe it was the fact that the girl I like is squished up against me. Or the fact that my dreams or coming true as we speak. Or maybe just the fact that I know everything is gonna change.

Whatever is gonna happen, I'm glad it's happening with the people I call family.

**********************************
GUYS! I FINALLY UPDATED!! ITS TIME TO CELEBRATE!!! Anyway, sorry for the short chapter but I feel I need to ease myself back in. So stay tuned for more! Thanks for sticking with us and love you!
-KyKy😘😘