Singing (fluff chapter)

(Listen to the song when I cue it for a better effect pretty much)
-Lloyd is with them in the bounty-
Eliza was in girl form and was walking by Lloyd's room at night when she heard shuffling from inside. "Huh?" She went inside and saw Lloyd was still up. "Lloyd. You should be asleep by now." (Lloyd) "I can't sleep." Eliza sat next to him. "Wanna tell me why?" "I'm just not tired I guess." He yawned after he said that and Eliza knew he was lying. "Lloyd, what's really wrong." "I'm having a hard time falling asleep. Everything is changing so fast. That's all." Eliza smiled at what he said. "What if I stayed with you for tonight? I think the others can handle a night being away from me. And it might help you sleep." "Oh, okay." Little did they know, Jay had heard her say she was gonna stay and the boys all crowded near the door. Eliza held Lloyd in her arms and made sure they were both comfortable. She saw Lloyd was more relaxed, "Want me to sing something? It might help. I used to do it for Kai and Nya all the time." "Sure!" Before Eliza started, she heard a thud outside. "Boys, you can come in too. I know you're there." (Kai) "Uhh, hey sis." (Jay) "It was Kai's idea!" (Kai) "No it wasn't!" (Eliza) "It's fine. I had a feeling someone heard me come in. You can stay to hear the song if you want. But it's not the best." (Kai) "Liar. You're great at it!" Eliza's cheeks turned pink and she looked away for a moment. (Eliza) "You wanna stay and hear it or not?" (Nya) "Hear what?" (Zane) "Eliza is going to sing something and we all came to hear her." (Nya) "Count me in. It's been a while." (Eliza) "Okay, okay. Get comfortable then everyone." Zane sat with Lloyd on the bed and Eliza sat in between Kai and Nya on the floor. Cole sat with Kai and Jay sat next to Nya.
(Start the song)
She started vocalizing at the start. "If I'm the sun then you're the moon. If you're the words then I'm the tune, yeah. If you're the heart then I'm the beat. Somehow together we're complete, yeah. There are times my world is rumbling and the rain is crashing down! But everywhere you are, the sun comes out." She held her siblings and smiled. "Even when you're gone I feel you close. You'll always be the one I love the most!" Kai and Nya smiled and held their sister. "You're in my heart, on my mind you are underneath my skin. And anywhere, anytime, that you need anything. Count me in." Everyone smiled and Sensei walked in. "Count me in, yeah, yeah."
(At this point it's just for the fun of it so just enjoy the song :p)
She kept singing and everyone joined in on the chorus. When she finished, Jay, Nya, and Cole had fallen asleep. "Zane, Kai, can you help me get these 3 to bed?" (Kai) "I got Nya." (Zane) "I shall take Jay." (Eliza) "I'll be back in a minute Lloyd." "Okay!" (After she got back) Lloyd was moving around in his sleep and looked pained. Eliza went to him and held him in her arms. "Shhh. It's okay Lloyd. You're not alone." Sensei walked in and saw Eliza comforting Lloyd. "I'll always be here for you Lloyd." Lloyd started calming down and relaxed into her arms. She smiled and pulled him into a hug-like position for more comfort.