Sirius A x Betelgeuse: "Caught in the Act!"

This is a female x male story (again)

So if you don't like it don't read.

Requested by BabyShamuShipper
————————————————————
No one's pov:

It was a cold,long and exhausting night. Sirius was alone with some tiny stars around. She kept thinking about Betelgeuse..her friend since they were white dwarf stars. She decided to go with him and hang out for a while but remembered he lives on the other side of the galaxy (it's not true but y'know) but either way she went anyways. Once she got to his house a few hours later she noticed that the door was unlocked and a bit open so she let herself in. Once she was in she started exploring the well decorated house. Suddenly she heard groans and whimpering coming from one of the bedrooms. She didn't know what it was so she took a peek at a slightly open door that looks like Betelgeuse's bedroom. On the bed, legs spread wide was Betelgeuse jerking off. Sirius saw this and blushed red..until Betelgeuse looked at the door and spotted her watching. Sirius quickly ran to the bathroom. Betelgeuse put his sweat pants on and went to the bathroom, knowing Sirius was in there.

Betelgeuse: Siri I know your in there.
Said Betelgeuse in a VERY low tone of voice. Sirius just kept quiet. Until Betelgeuse opened the door and found her in the shower.

Betelgeuse: You know you could have just texted me.
Sirius: I did but YOU didn't awnser!
Betelgeuse: i was busy
Sirius: Busy? BUSY?! DOING WHAT???!
Betelgeuse: uh..
Sirius: That's right you weren't "busy" you were jerking off to whatever you were thinking!

Sirius still couldn't believe he would lie to him this way. Let's just say she was pissed off (no shit) They talked about it and then started to get a bit flirty.

OOOOH SMUT RIGHT HERE BIATCH😏😏😏

Sirius and Betelgeuse started making out in the bathroom (ooh bathroom sex yurr) Betelgeuse slid his hands under Sirius skirt, touching her thighs and a bit of her ass. Sirius gasped and broke the kiss. "H-hey! Ask for permission first!" She said in a pissed of tone. "Hehe sorry~" They continued the make out session, then started taking off each others clothes (let's just say Sirius's boobs ain't that big) Sirius felt something poke her slit. As she looked down she saw Betelgeuse 70 INCH DICK BITCH. Sirius was a bit scared, "I-is that even going to fit..?~" "Dont worry..~ I'll make it fit~" he answered. "W-what do you mea- AAH!~" (the poor girl 😭) Betelgeuse shoved the whole thing in with no warning, all the way into her prostate. Betelgeuse started thrusting hard and slowly pick up the pace. "A-AaH! G-GENTLE PLEASE!~" "F-fuck your tight..aah~" At this point Sirius was a moaning mess (no shit she got a 70 inch dick up her puss) Betelgeuse kept going faster and harder every time. A few minutes later they were both reaching their climax. And without a moment to lose they bother climaxed ON THE DAMN SINK (not the sink 😭) They took a shower, got dressed, cleaned the mess and went to sleep.

The end.

Word count: 537 words.