1486-1490

After about a quarter of an hour, he opened his mouth again.

"Fourth Bro, tell me the truth. Did you deliberately mess with me this time?"

Zhuo Yabin looked up and explained blankly.

"Brother, what are you talking about? We are brothers. Don't you know what kind of person I am? If I don't help you, how can I help an outsider?

I asked Pi Zi and the others to handle this matter. I told them exactly what you said. Who knew they would be so stupid as to ask the Ouyang family to do it. "

Zhuo Yajun was silent again. He stared at Zhuo Yabin for a long time before he sighed and patted Zhuo Yabin's shoulder.

"Fourth Brother, does it hurt? It's your fault. You couldn't control your emotions. It's my fault. It's not your fault. "

"Brother, it's fine. When I grew up, it was you who raised me and taught me how to be a good person. They say that an elder brother is like a father to me. You're like a father to me. You're not treating me like an outsider. "Zhuo Yabin said.

"Bing Zi, I promise you that when I get my hands on the Zhuo family's business, I will share it equally with you." Zhuo Yajun continued to comfort Zhuo Yabin.

"I know you still blame me for what happened to Gu Xiaolu. But I did it for your own good. That woman was after our family's money. That's why she kept pestering you. You saw it with your own eyes. She would sleep with anyone for money. "

"Brother, don't say anymore. I understand." Zhuo Yabin shook his head.

"Fine. It's my fault. Let's not talk about the past.

It looks like we can't settle this peacefully. You must be tired. Go back and rest. I still have to go to the Ouyang family. "

"Okay." Zhuo Yabin nodded. He left the Zhuo family's mansion and drove to the beach.

When he reached the empty coast and faced the deep sea under the pitch-black night sky, he let out a loud roar as if to vent his anger.

"Ah … Ah … Ah …"

After shouting for a long time, Zhuo Yabin slumped to the ground. His face was covered in tears.

"Xiaolu, do you know? I wanted to tear that man apart every night after you left. I know you were forced. I know that beast drugged you and found so many men to rape you.

Why are you so stupid? Why do you want to commit suicide? In my heart, you will always be pure and innocent.

Don't worry, I will make him pay for the pain he caused you. "

Zhuo Yabin's vision was blood red. It was as if he had returned to ten years ago, watching the woman he loved the most being surrounded by several men. It was as if he could see the despair in her eyes again, as well as the blood-red tears that flowed from the corner of her eyes.

"Ah!!!"

Zhuo Yabin shouted at the sea again, as if only the endless waves could wash away the anger in his heart.

It was Zhuo Yajun who had shamelessly planned all of this. At that time, he had trusted and admired his big brother so much and refused to believe in his Xiao Lu.

"Rather than saying that Big Brother forced you to your death, it's better to say that it was me. I am the one who made you despair. Xiaolu, it's not that I don't believe you, I'm just too angry. Why are you so heartless, not even giving me a chance? "

Just like what often happened in rich and powerful families, Zhuo Yabin used to be the youngest of the Zhuo family's four young masters. He had his father and brothers protecting him, and he also had an extremely protective mother. Still distressed about not being able to find the latest chapter? Anli.