Chapter seven

Izuku Pov

'I'm pooped!' Me, Levi, and Paimon were walking home together "Uh, you ok Izuku? Paimon thinks you look like a zombie." 'What?' "Paimon!! Be nice! Recovery girls' quirk works by using the person's stamina so Izu has an excuse to look like that." "H-h-hey! Hina-chan!" Levi and Paimon laughed at me while I sulked "Come on Izu! We'er just teasing you." "I know but you know how I feel about being teased."

3rd Pov

'Oh god, if he meets Miko, he'll die." Both Paimon and Levi thought.

Izuku Pov

I just looked at them as they looked at each other with worry in their eyes "What?" "Ah! Sorry Izu. Head was in the clouds, sorry. >~<" 'Oh, ok.' but then from behind us "Hey, how's your finger?" "Oh! Iida it's fine, just a bit tired that's all." I waved him off to show him I'm ok but he turned to Levi... and bowed "I am very sorry about the entrance exam! I should have known that when Midoriya was mumbling to himself he was thinking about strategies."

I looked over at Levi and Paimon had their arms crossed over their chest and sighed "It's fine Iida, you're used to much more military like schools and so it's fine." Iida looked up at him and nodded his head "I guess you're right. I am a bit used to those types of schools." Paimon chuckled to herself "Don't sweat it! In fact Levi is very interested in the military and if you ask him about it, oh boy. He'll be just like Izuku, mumbling all to himself and everything!"

Levi blushed and started to scold Paimon about telling people about his secrets. "Hey! You two! Heading to the train station?" 'It's Uraraka!' she walked up to the three of us "Oh it's you! The infinity girl!" "Wow~ Paimon wishes she had a quirk like yours!" Uraraka laughed at Paimon and stood in front of us "Im Ochako Uraraka! Lets see your Tenya Iida, Levi Hina, and your... Deku Midoriya right?" "Deku!?" Iida asked as Levi was holding in a laugh. "What? Was that not what Bakugo guy said?" an image of kacchan popped up 'Damn you Deku!!' Levi began to tell her "It's an insult that the walking grenade would call him when we were younger."

Uraraka made an 'oh' face and said "Oh, gotcha sorry." "A-ah no worries but my real name is Izuku Midoriya and like Levi said it's an insult." Uraraka smiled "Well I like it! Deku to me says 'you can do it' ya know." "DEKU IT IS!!" "That fast!? Paimon thinks Ochako has some influence on him." "Pfft– Paimon, don't give Izu any ideas!" "Levi and Paimon have a point Midoriya! If you choose this as your hero name you can't change it!" Iida tried to talk me out of it but, the way she said it...

The next day

Levi Pov

Day two at U.A. and I'm sitting behind Izuku in class as we listen to Present Mic talk about English. Some of the people in my head were listening to see which problem was the right one the others like me... wanted. to. die. 'Ugh, make it end!' 'Levi this is very important so please try and participate.' *sighe* 'Fine, for you Jean' 'Thank you'

Timeskip

After that me and Paimon had lunch with Izu and his friends "Wow! Lunch Rush's food smells so good! Paimon can't wait to dig in!" I turned to her "But you're a spirit aren't you? You don't have to eat." Paimon gave me an offended gasp with her hand on her chest. "How dare you!" I just laughed at her as I turned to Izu and the look on his face was hilarious.