| | 00.| |

Somewhere, Traveling the universe

At first there was nothing, before being one of the jewels of infinity that cosmic energy was a nothing but a consciousness floating through the universe, formlessly, travelling through the stars, devouring worlds and other energies that it would come by.

An energy that many beings knew and feared was THE PHOENIX, a pure cosmic force of unimaginable power, the spark that gave life to the universe and the flames that consumed thousands of planets.

As years went by the entity was hunted down by those who wanted its power for themselves that it decided to energy materialized its self into a stone, that it was soon identified as one of the five infinity stones, as expected this stone is considered the most powerful out of the five. This stone possessed unimaginable powers,what most didn't know was in the Multiverse universe along with the undiscovered worlds was that there was a prophecy about the entity that one day someone of a pure heart and soul would be the host and the bearer of the stone and the entity and possess its abilities and power, the stone travelled for thousands of years looking for its bearer.

The stone soon landed on a planet that many hade identified as Coruscant ,many knew this was a plant that held powerful beings that most thought didn't exist anymore due to their ancestors history of how ruthless they could be and refused to step a foot on their plant so most travellers in the galaxy declared the stone was unreachable as long as it was on Coruscant, When news reached other plants that the stone was bought to the jedi council and the stone is now been placed under a protector they where outraged at the power they now hade deeming them as a bigger threat then they originally was.

A thousand years later the stone soon showed interest in a planet that was known as Midgard or better known as Earth,the jedi council and the protector still confused about the choice of the planet knew that if the stone was showing them this then their was reason behind it that would soon be explained to them,so for this reason the protector set route to the planet, when the news reached those in the galaxy of where the stone was heading the all hade the same thought running threw their mind,how could one of that world be worthy of such power as a being as inferior as a human could be able to with stand such a cosmic energy.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

If there's one thing Jean Maximoff knew was that she was different compared to her siblings that seemed completely normal, it all started when she started hearing voices in her head to the point she thought she was going crazy, until she realized the voices she was hearing where the thoughts of the people around her.

-- When a groups of powerful enhanced heroes from different dimensions get unexpectedly transported into a room to get a once in a lifetime to watch and change the events of their future.