Chapter 7 - old history

~

After we all split up I started to walk to the station, I needed to see if Kirby had any new information that's when I heard someone call my name. I look behind me and see Ethan running toward me.

I groan, "what do you want?" He stood in front of me and gave that same expression I could never understand. He signed, "I just wanted to thank you for helping me in class" I laugh.

"The Ethan Landry thanking me?" I joked and he looked offended once again, man this guy didn't take jokes. "I'm joking chill" I try to fix it but it only sounded worse.

He stopped, "you know if you just fixed that mouth of yours I would actually like you" my eye went wide and I tried to process what he said. I glare at him and get closer, "maybe I don't want you to like me ever thought of that asshole? News flash I hate you too!" He smirked.

"Says the one who sat in my lap" my face went hot and I started to walk away.. that's when I thought of a comeback. I turned away halfway, "oh right, says the one who had a boner while I was on his lap" I shouted this at him and he turned around. People started to look at us and his cheeks heated up a bit.

This asshole deserves it, he muttered something on his breath and walked away. I wasn't completely sure what it was but I heard him start with an 'I swear to god I'm gonna' and that's all that I heard.

Did I care? No. He humiliated me so I just did the same treatment back. I walked to the station and went inside that's when I saw Kirby and Bailey looking at a billboard.

"Kirby!" I walked towards her and went into the room, I felt like I could be in there since I was.. technically in training. She looked at me and Bailey raised a brow. "Y/n you shouldn't be in here" Kirby cut off Bailey and welcomed me.

"Detective Bailey y/n here is in training, I'm pretty sure she won't do any harm" Kirby defended me and he just groaned.

We all looked at the billboard, "so we've had 9 Ghostface killers so far" I nodded and the detective looked confused. "Nine? I thought in the movies" Kirby cut him off.

"forget about the movies, the movies don't matter" I almost giggled at his reaction but I hold it in and as I was in the middle I look at the same murderers from last year.. the one with my sister's ex and my ex-best friend.

I pointed, "last year was Amber Freeman and Richie Kirsch" Kirby nodded, and Bailey crossed his arm inspecting the killers. "Yeah, we found their mask at the first crime scene" Kirby pointed out, "along with the bodies of 2 filled students who killed their professor earlier that same night" I almost gagged at the guy whose body was chopped-up.

"And it was Jill Roberts and Charlie Walker.." she raised her brows, "there's Odega.." she then pointed to another one, "Roman Bridger was the only single ghost base.. kudos to him for ambition but his mask was found at the shranks" Bailey nodded.

He then signed, "it's just lives that Mickey Altieri.. Ninty Loomis du Makare" I nod.

"Personally Mickey was one of my favs" I joke and Kirby chuckles.

I looked at Mrs. Loomis and realized she is my grandma.. well was. My family is pretty sick. Kirby looked at me and then back at the board, "Billy Loomis number one.." she turned to me, "you and Sam's father of our chief suspect" Bailey looked at me and his mouth opened.

"Wait your also Sam's sister? So that means billy Loomis is also your father" I nodded and told him my adoptive story. "Yes, but I was in the scene last year with Amber and Richie. I and Sam took him down" I saw Bailey's eye twitch once again.

I chuckled, "is your eye good? It keeps twitching" he glanced at me and nodded while crossing his arms.

Kirby has a confused look, "well whoever's doing this is leading us back to sam and y/n" he pointed to me and I saw a picture of my dad younger. I also saw Stu. My dad's best friend who people have claimed is 'still alive