The Restaurant & Welcome Home Brother

Liza's POV

Once we got to the restaurant, Dave & Bunny stayed very close in the fancy place. "Mickey is home soon we should do a party for him?" I told Ray. "Not a welcome home party a different party because I heard it is someone's birthday soon?" "Ray I don't deserve a party plus I might just go out with a few friends." "I doubt the boss will not like that?" "Mickey is your boss not my boss." I ordered my food from the waiter who I have seen before. Ray looked at the waiter that was flirting with the love of his life.

"I think that guy has a crush on you?" "Well he can get his dick sucked somewhere else because I have my eye  on someone else." "And who would that be?" Ray asked as the food came and they ate.

No-one's POV

After the restaurant they went back to Ray's place. But what they didn't know that Evan was hiding in Liza's bedroom and Fletcher was hiding in the dining room. Once they got into the house Liza took her shoes off, "do you think Mickey will let me have my own place again?" She asked Ray. "I don't think so dar- I mean Liza." Ray covered himself quickly as she walked into the kitchen to make them both a drink.

"What a pretty girl you have there Raymondo?" Fletcher said loudly making Liza jump. "Liza why don't you go to your room and get into something comfy so we can get the movie ready whilst I talk to our lovely friend Fletcher." "I thought we was more than that Ray." "We was never more that that Fletcher you twat."

Liza goes upstairs to get ready in her comfy PJs, she didn't know her ex boyfriend was in her room. "You said you told no-one you little slut." Evan said grabbing Liza by the throat. Liza presses a panic button and claws at Evan's hands. "I told no-one you ass, you should know my brother is very protective of me as I am his only surviving family." Evan strangled her a bit harder then broke her wrist. Liza screamed loudly and heard someone rushing up the stair.

As soon as Fletcher left Ray heard the screams and rushed up the stairs whilst calling Mickey. "Boss your sister is in trouble?" "Try and get to her Ray." Ray tries the door and it was locked on the inside. "The door is locked boss and I can hear that prick her ex is in there with her." "Get her out now Ray, I am on my way home now." "Okay boss I'll get Bunny to help with the door." He told Mickey then put the down.

Ray:- Bunny get your arse here ASAP bosses sister is in trouble. Prick of ex is hurting her.

Bunny:- Be there in 2 secs Ray.

Bunny got to Ray's house in less than 2 seconds and went upstairs to help Ray. "Bunny I want you to break down the door."

Once the door was broken into Bunny saw Liza bleeding and crying on the floor holding her broken wrist. Ray walked in with his gun and put it to Evan's head taking him outside then shot him in his leg, "If I ever catch you near Liza again the next shot from this gun won't be in the leg it will be in the head." Evan nodded then tried to run off, Ray ran into the house and ran upstairs and went to Liza. He picked Liza up and took her down to the car with Bunny driving. "I'll text the Boss to meet us at the hospital."

Ray:- Boss on the way to the hospital Liza's ex of a prick broke her wrist we will meet you there.

Mickey:- OK get my sister a private room and message me the room num so Ros & I could come and see her.

Ray:- OK boss.

Ray and Bunny got Liza to the hospital and asked for a private room. 

In the hospital room whilst Liza was sleeping Mickey sat next to Liza whilst reading up on her ex boyfriend and Ros was laid on the bed with Liza stroking her hair. "Babe is this Evan working with that Jewish prick?" Ros asked. "I am looking into it now Ros." Mickey answered as Ray walked in with Liza's favourite food and drink and a drink for Ros & Mickey. "What a great welcome home isn't it boss?" Ray questioned. "Yes Ray, but if I get my hands on this Evan guy I will fucking kill him for hurting my sister."