An Opposite Demon

"Please everyone, 1 question at a time!" Aubrey says, looking at all the reporters. "Princess Aubrey, what do you think of your aunt's current relationship with Gabriel?" one reporter asks. "I'm proud, she hasn't been married since she died," Aubrey says. "Your highness, are you hearing on social media that an imp loves you?" a male reporter asks. Aubrey looks shocked and says "No, I thought only royals loved me.". Everyone looks at her and a reporter says, "Ma'am, it could mean you're being stalked.". "I know, that's why mother gave me 20 bodyguards," Aubrey says. The queen then says "That's enough, everyone, we don't want whoever said that come here." to the reporters. Aubrey then says "Mom! They never finished!". "That doesn't mean a stalker comes in and takes my sweet baby away from me." her mother says, "Also, you were invited to a 'not divorced' party?" confused. "Oh, who's it from?" Aubrey asks."The Goisha palace" her mother says. "WHAT!? SINCE WHEN!?" Aubrey asks, shocked and confused because they never invite her to their events. "I don't know, I guess theh decided to invite you since you're old enough I guess?" her mother says. "Well, can I use that new dress I bought?" Aubrey asks. "Of course, dear, just don't get it dirty." her mother replies. Aubrey decided to put on her black tiara and she walked down the stairs to the limo. "Bye, sweetheart! Have fun!" the Queen says, waving at the limo. Aubrey waves back and leans towards the seat. Aubrey then starts hearing her songs on the radio. She feels proud of how far she made also in the music industry. She looks at the mansion and hops off. She looks at the mansion and at the limo as it drives away. She walks inside and the royal announcer shouts, "Attention everyone, the princess has arrived!" and all of them bow. Aubrey puts her hand up and they continue what they were doing. A guy looks at Aubrey and she winks at him, making his nose bleed and fall back. She then gets a tap on the shoulder and she turns around to see a large owl look at her. "AH! Oh my gosh, Prince Stolas! I didn't see you there!" Aubrey says, laughing. "Sorry for scaring you, your highness." Stokes says, giggling. The two chat for a while until a guard says, "Prince Stolas, this imp was caught sneaking into your chambers.". Aubrey gasps and looks at Stolas. "Ugh, and when I had my chance at talking to the princess, alright, i'll deal with him accordingly." Stolas says. Aubrey walks beside Stolas and the imp is trailing behind. "Princess, I want you to meet my old friend!" Stolas says. "Oh! I didn't know the imp was your friend!" Aubrey says. "I'll leave you two to talk." Aubrey says. After a few minutes, she can hear someone moaning in the prince's chamber. She opens the door to find the imp fucking Stolas. "OH MY..." Aubrey says, putting her hand on her mouth. "Princess! I didn't want you to see this! Please don't tell the Queen!" Stolas says, desperate for no trouble. She shakes her head and shuts the door. Stolas runs after her but she gets into the limo and speeds away.