Queen Frigga Helps Loki

Chapter 5

Loki went to his mother's room to ask for advice about Serena. Loki knocked on his mother's door and waited for her to come. Finally, Queen Frigga's royal chambermaid, Sonia, came to the door. Sonia said, "Yes, your highness. Your mother has been waiting on you." With that being said, Sonia let Loki into Queen Frigga's chambers. Sonia took Loki to the queen then left. Frigga said, "What took you so long to visit with me?" Loki asked his mother, "You knew I was coming, didn't you?" Frigga said, "Yes, my son, I did. I could sense you are distressed about what to do about Serena. Is that right, my son?" Loki said, "Yes mother. I have come to you about Serena. You see mother I ...." Frigga finishes the sentence, "You are in love with her." Loki asked his mother, "How did you know?" Frigga said, "You forget my son, I also have magical powers since I was raised by witches. Have you forgotten who taught you your magic?" Loki said, "No mother. I haven't forgotten. So what do you think mother? Should I tell Serena how I feel?" Frigga looked at her son with loving eyes. Then she finally answered Loki, "My son, don't YOU know the answer to that question?" Loki looked at his mother and said, "I'm not sure. I think I should tell her but I'm afraid that she will not feel the same about me. Then there's my father. He might not approve of it." Frigga said, "You let me worry about your father. I will get him to understand, just like I did when Thor came to me about him and Sif." Loki said, "Thank you mother." Frigga said, "First thing you must do my son, is tell Serena how you feel." Loki said, "Of course, mother. I'll go right now and tell her how I feel." Frigga said, "Loki, when you do tell Serena, be sure to tell her EVERYTHING about yourself." Loki asked his mother, "Must I tell her EVERYTHING mother? I don't want to scare her off." Frigga said, "My son, IF she really loves you, the way I think she does, then she will accept you for who you really are." Loki nodded his head "yes." Then Loki kissed his mother good-bye and went to find Serena.

Serena sat in her new chambers admiring its surroundings. The room was in shades of blue and purple, her favorite colors. The room had a light and airy feeling about it. It had tall windows that stretched from the top of the ceiling to the bottom of the floor. The windows were long and thin with blue tapestry that touched the floor and was held back with purple ties. Serena's bed also had the blue and purple color scheme. The bed had a blue comforter on it with purple throw pillows and a canopy hanging from the bed. The bed was big enough for two people. It had marble flooring and a porcelain vanity with a beautiful silver set. In the bathroom she had a large two-person bathtub that was made of black marble. She had large closets too big for her few clothes that she brought with her. The chambermaid had already put Serena's clothes in the closet that she had brought with her along with her shoes. Everything was lined up with the matching outfits and shoes. Serena had a balcony that had a beautiful view of the gardens. All in all, Serena was quite happy with her room that was chosen for her. Suddenly there was a knock on her door. Serena said to herself, I wonder who that could be?