hi barcelona

im currently sitting in the airport with Mia half asleep on my leg at 8pm waiting for Sofia to come back with her magazine before we our flight is due to take off in 15 minutes.
after my hard goodbye to brazil, sitting here im starting to feel nearly excited.

our flight got called to start boarding and i took my last steps on brazilian ground and prepared myself for the 8 hour flight to spain.

flight has landed on time , thank you for flying with airlingus.
"we are here, i am in the same place as pedro" sofia nearly screamed making Mia excited scream as well.
i was too tired already from jet lag to join the celebrations.

we picked up our luggage and walked out to our taxi.
pedro was going to pick us up but he has some match so he apologized but he couldn't.
we drove to the 2 bedroom apartment and our boxes of stuff were waiting outside the door for us.
it was a really nice place, kind of small but bigger then the house i was in so i was happy.

4 hours later all our and Mias clothes were packed away along with all the furniture being put out.
i was happy and so was sofia. Mia was already asleep from the long day.
all i wanted to do was sleep but sofia was telling me all about her plans for her and pedro finally meeting tomorrow.
which also meant my first full day in barcelona was me minding mia
but thats fine with me, we can explore together
that child is a mini me anyways.

when sofia was finally done i decided to go to bed which meant i would wake up tomorrow with my first morning and day in my new home.