White Rose.

*Dean's POV*

Sam and I were sitting across from each other at our motel room table. Sam was typing away on his laptop trying to find out where the call came from. I was just sitting there. Just thinking over and over about how it's my fault. I told her to come here. And now she was gone.

I was still just sitting there wallowing in my own thoughts when my phone started ringing Sam and I both perked up as I quickly pulled it out of my pocket. I answered it not even seeing who the number was.

*ON THE PHONE*

Me- "Y/n?"       
Jody- "Dean?" 

I sit there in complete silence looking at Sam and shaking my head. He slowly lowered his, realizing what I meant. 

Jody- "Dean I think Y/n is in trouble."
Me- "So she's not with you?"
Jody- "Would I be calling you if she was? She went down to the gas station to use the pay phone to call Sam, and she hasn't been back since." 
Me- "Why the hell did she go to the gas station to call him?"
Jody- "Because she said he wouldn't answer her. You didn't know?" 

My eyes slowly widen as I look at Sam pulling the phone away from my ear. "Sam. Why the hell wouldn't you answer her damn calls." 

Sam's face turned confused. "What are you talking about?"

At this point my concern had turned into rage, I stood up with the phone still in my hand.
"She went to the gas station to use the pay phone, so you would pick up HER DAMN CALLS! She was there because of you. Because you were TOO STUBERN TO GET OVER YOURSELF!"

Sam lowered his head. I was so pissed off I grabbed my coat and stormed out the door slamming it behind me. Now putting the phone up to my ear. 

*ON THE PHONE*

Me- "Jody which gas station was it." 
Jody- "The one right by the house."
Me- "I'll be there in 30 minutes." 

I hung up, as I did I heard the motel door open. 

"Dean, where are you going?" 

I whipped around looking at Sam again, with so much anger and pain in my voice. 

"I'm going to find Y/n." 

"But what-"

"Sam save it. You're the reason she's in this mess in the goddamn first place, so I don't want to hear a word from you. Call Cas tell him what's happening, and have him take you back to the bunker." 

I turned back to Baby opening the door and getting in. Sam just stood at the door speechless, he didn't say a word. And I didn't care, Y/n could be anywhere right now because of his selfish ass. 

*Sam's POV*

It was my fault. 

She's gone because of me. But how? Who took her?

My mind is racing as I walk back into the motel room. As I walked in I heard my computer Ding. It was the tracker on Y/n's phone. "Holy Shit."

 The tracker was pinging all around the world like she was traveling at lightning speed. But then it just disappeared. 

"What is that?" 

I jumped at the sound of the voice, quickly turning around to see who it was. 

"Cas. Ho-how are you here? I haven't eve-" 

Cas pushed me aside staring at my computer. "Dean called me." He looked up at me glaring. "Sam, is it true you ignored her?" 

I look down at my computer, then back at him. "I was scared, of what she might say to me." 

Cas shook his head in disappointment then asked the same question again. 

"What is that? 

I sat down in the chair as I was before. "It's a tracking device I installed on all of our phones. It's just in case something like this were to happen. But it went crazy, it was like she was traveling across the world then she just disappeared." 

Cas's eyes widen. "Like she was being  taken at lightning speed?" 

I nodded my head slowly. "Cas what are you not telling me?" 

Cas tried to avoid answering just standing staring at my computer, but then he finally sighed looking up at me. 

"Y/n and I were tracking a group of demons. And." Cas paused looking down. 

"Cas what?" 

"The group was following you and Dean." 

An extremely confused look came across my face. "Following us how?" 

Cas looked up at me. "Every town or hunt you guys went on, once you left there were many omens that just appeared. And it was the same for every town."

Mixed emotions flooded through my body, what the hell was after us?  And why hadn't he told us sooner?

"And you waited now to tell us?"

Cas sighed, "It was Y/n's idea to not tell you two." 

"How long?"

"2 months." 

I stood up throwing my hands in the air out of frustration. "You waited 2 months to tell us!" 

Cas quickly darted his eyes up to mine. "They were after you. That's the main reason why she didn't want to tell you two, she didn't want you or Dean losing focus on your hunts." 

I took a deep breath trying to calm myself, I knew she just wanted the best for me and nothing more. 

"So what did you learn?" I sat down on my bed. 

"The group is known as the "White Rose" Or at least that's what they call themselves."

I cocked my head confused. "Why does that name sound familiar?" 

Cas nodded, "Because it was a German resistance group that was against Hitler." 

Still confused I asked him, "And that has to do with all of this how?" 

"It's because 6 demons have taken the name with the" He used air quotes "same Mission"

"Against?" 

Cas walked over to the table, "Lucifer." 

It all clicked for me in that one moment. "So they're after us because."

Cas nodded turning back to me. "Because they want you." He paused. "Dead."