Prologue

{ 3rd Person }

A father is holding his son as they walk down a path. They soon encounter a playground and the child runs off to the set of swings. Hopping up, they try to kick their legs but nothing happens.

"Here, let me help you bud." the father tells them and pushes the swing. They kick their legs back and forth to make it go higher and higher as the kid's father helps push them further.

The child looks behind them to give him a smile. "I'm happy to have such a good papa!" The father nodded, rubbing their head in affection.

~~~

{ 1st Person }

After parking, I open my car door and step out. In front of me stands a rather large building with a sign reading "BanBan's Kindergarten". I make my way towards the door and notice it's locked. I'm probably late and the place already closed.

But that won't stop me, I have to find my child. Ever since they left I have felt dread and loneliness, but I know that they are somewhere here. Jiggling the doorknob again and again it eventually opens, must have been a rather old door.

I step inside and look around, the lights being off. Feeling my hand on the side of the wall I make out a light switch and I flip it. With the lights on, I close the door that was letting in the faint moonlight. 

Here my journey will begin. I'm not sure how long it will be, but whatever it takes I will find them. Or at the very least see their face in person again.

~~~

Author's Note; sorry that was short! this is just a prologue for background and the first chapter will have our protagonist actually explore the daycare. also don't question why I'm writing a Garten of BanBan fanfiction, alright?