Advertise your Story Here

This is the section where you can advertise your stories. 📚

GENERAL RULES TO FOLLOW--> 

· No vote for a vote only: I don't personally recommend a vote for a vote or follow for a follow. A practice where you are just 'buying' votes. Vote or follow if you like a chapter or the writer.

· Read all the chapters of the book: I specifically made this book for readers to follow each other's story through the end. Not read 5-10 chapters and be done with it. However, if you don't feel like reading your partner's whole book or you are unavailable, you can inform them politely. Don't ghost them out.

The rules are pretty simple. You find someone on Wattpad who will read your entire story (usually one book). In turn, you will read their entire story. This also includes comments where you can share your feedback. Whether you want to read one book or multiple books of your partner is entirely upto you.

· Feedback/ Comments: Read for a read doesn't simply mean reading your partner's story and be done with it. Of course, you need to share how you perceived their story—what are the aspects you like and didn't like? The flow of the story, its characters, grammar, plot twists, and ending. Dil kholke bolo ji. But don't be harsh to the point where you're demotivating them. Be honest but be friendly.
You can either do inline comments or put a lengthy comment at the end of the chapter. You can even share honest feedback on their PM if you feel like it. It's upto you.

· Format of the comment: Comment inline on the genre that your book is in. The format will be as follows:

Name of the Book:
Status and No of chapters:
Theme/ sub-genres:
Mature: (Yes if your book contains sexual content, triggering themes, or violence otherwise no)
Description: (Describe what your book is vaguely about or simply paste the blurb)
Book genres you are open or not open for reading:
Link: (Not necessary. They can find your book from your profile)

Advice: My personal advice would be to read atleast one chapter or go through the book of your partner before saying 'yes' or requesting R4R. This will ensure whether you are really interested to read their book or not.

That's enough gyaan for today 😅

Let's get started. Comment below the GENRE for an R4R request -->

o Action/ Adventure 🏃🏽‍♂️

o Romance/ Young Adult 🥰❣️

o Chicklit 💃🏻

o Fantasy/ Werewolf/ Vampire 🧚🏼‍♀️🧛🏻‍♂️

o Teen Fiction 👨🏻‍🦱👩🏻‍🦱

o Fanfiction 📺

o Poetry ✒️

o Short story

Tell me if I missed any Genre, and I'll include that too.

**** SELF PROMOTION****

I'm also open for a limited R 4 R. I'll write down my requirements below. If you are interested in reading my book, you can request R 4 R.

Name of the Book: More than Friends

Status and No of chapters: Nearly completed. Roughly 70 Chapters. (Quite a lengthy story I know)

Theme/ sub-genres: Coming of age, office romance, desi, love, lust, self-love, based on real life

Mature: Yes. Contains sexual themes and scenes.

Description: We all know that one single from a group who never got lucky with their opposite sex. Pallavi Khuranna was one of them. She watched hopelessly as girls, despite being in an all- girls institute became protagonists of their own love stories. Some committed, some broke up, some moved on to their next love while Pallavi remained, fantasizing about hot, fictional characters.

Like any other desperate single, Pallavi yearns for that youthful romance, despite the heartbreaks. Which was why on a certain 18th May, 2014, she makes a wish on a falling star to give her the bachelorette experience she desired for.

Fast forward a few more single years, Pallavi bags a job at an Indonesian company, Mansur. There she encounters Adhvik Dhawan, who for some inexplicable reason, begins to take a keen interest on her. Something that never happened in her real life before. On top of that, he is one of the most reputable engineers of the company. Will she give in to his flirtations? Will she finally get the romance she yearned for all these years?

Like most idealistic stories, the answer would be yes but in this case, it's not that simple. Hence this story.

Book genres you are open for reading: Romance, young adult, fantasy, thriller, Poetry.
I won't be interested in reading bad boy romance or typical billionaire or forced marriage/ arranged marriage. Anything besides that is ok for me.

You can find the book in my profile. Please note that the story doesn't have a typical ending like other romances. I already warned you lol. If this story piques your interest then comment 'interested' or simply PM me.

I sincerely hope you find helpful readers to your story and even make friends along the way. Happy Reading! 📖 🤗

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------