BEAUTIFUL, BUT BLEAK

beautiful, but bleak  ╱  a joel miller story
❛ i'll be your slaughterhouse, your killing floor,
your morgue and final resting. ❜
━━━ written by sloane!
© HOTELDIABLO- 2023
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
﹝ recommended settings ﹞
black background
2nd smallest font
times new roman

 ❜━━━  written by sloane!© HOTELDIABLO- 2023▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄﹝ recommended settings ﹞black background2nd smallest fonttimes new roman

I'm sorry.
          I'm sorry.
                     I'm sorry.
———  I should be better, but I'm not.

i feel like i was broken that day back in october, when you said you didn't love me but couldn't explain why

i feel like i was broken that day back in october, when you said you didn't love me but couldn't explain why. maybe it'll change, but maybe i won't. it's time to live faster but still die slow, but still young — oh, how i wish to die young. oh, how i wish to die young.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

⤹ synopsis ...

Would you suffer for love?

Francesca Zwicker only knew suffering, so she supposed love was no different.

That did stop ...

... for awhile anyway, when she met Joel Miller.

A man she clung onto more than she probably should've.
Since the outbreak, the act of deep and intense affection towards another human only ended in misery for her, but still, she chased it down because her heart craved it more than the need for the tainted blood pumping through her veins —— Francesca itched to feel suffering and loving a person was the best way to satisfy it.

And whether it was because of his own demons that started haunting him long before knowing her or because she was just doomed to suffer —— Frannie yearned for a life with Joel she could never have, a life she had no idea how to make work ...