[1] Don't trust Your Body

Grime Borderland

[heavily Inspired by Madeleine Phantasms by @pomalgranate]

[Don't trust Your Body]
My body is cold after I burn it with hot water, it's telling me to put it under a hot blanket.
The inside of my hand is burning while the outside is frozen, it tells me to put it under a hot blanket.
Yet I burn....

Isagi is an artist, a university student whose brain's been mushed into a meatball. He has been drawing and painting nonstop for the last few weeks. At one point he started to nosebleed doing so, he needed a break to keep his body healthy, last time he ignored his tiredness and the stress he fell asleep for a whole day and a half.... He was almost in the hospital and didn't need his parents to worry more.

He's here now, in a bar, drinking with no one because of how late it was, he should've called someone to drink with but who even? he took a sip of the alcohol, he should be drawing... fuck, fuck, fuck....

He pays and gets out of the bar, his head thawing... he wants everything to die.

Everyone should just disappear.

Walking home alone in the woods trying to calm down was not helping him, maybe I should just quit, stop everything, and finally disappoint everyone. He breathed hard in the quiet night, another breakdown. "Everyone should just, everything, in this world, should just fucking die" he breathed hard choking on his tears.

A little thing, with a strawberry hoodie, patted him. "Wha...?" then it stabbed him. "Fuck..!" The creature with the little blade drank some blood from him before he forced it away. "Get away from me!" The tiny creature ran away.

Anger held him, and he began running after the creature, it jumped inside a tree hole, and he took no time doing it also. "Ugh...!" he covered his eyes, from the dark blue night to a light hue of blue and pink. The trees were pink, the leaves were blue-green, and looked cartoony with the bright colors and... everything looked like something out of a... that one movie where everything was candy... what was it called? W something...

"Hey!" he almost forgot, the creature that drank his blood. Looking around more, the little thing was gone... "shit, did I drink that much?" he muttered, he only drank about two cups, and now he was tripping, fucking amazing, he walked more squeezing his eyes open and close trying to stop everything from looking bright.

"Ugh, fuck, why is everything so bright? fuck, am I finally crazy...?" asked himself that did not seem to be the correct choice, His head was hurting again. "Shut up!" he yelled, it was to himself, he touched the leaves feeling it, he wasn't- it was real?

He then heard someone. "Is someone there? Come out you bastard!" the world was still candy like huh, huh... so it was real....

"Don't come near me!" someone popped out of the bushes with a candy cane ax moving up and down, "Hey... what are you doing?" Isagi just stood there, the other guy looked familiar, he wore cherry theme clothing, and the ax that he was trying to fight was not even close to him. "Put the ax down... I'm not going to hurt you..." the guy turned around he should have known from the hair-

"sorry- I'm-"

"Chigiri!" Isagi almost ran to him, The other boy backed up with the ax holding tight.

"Uh- I'm sorry! I, I'm just glad to see you" Chirgiri was a model, someone he drew back in his high school years, a friend too. How long has it been since they talked to each other?

"Uhh... thank you? Do I know you?"

"Huh? I'm Isagi- your-"

"Ah! The new guy! You should have told me earlier!"