[2] Know Your Onions

Meaning: to know what you're talking about; knowledgeable, It's used in the 1920s

[Please leave likes and comments supporting me]

After Isagi's odd dream, he woke up with another headache. Looking around he let out a whine, he was still here "ah, shit, shit, shit-" He ruffled his hair, and mushed his face around like someone's hand with dough. "Get up Isagi, everyone's finished with breakfast" Ness entered the room with clothing.

"Take a shower and wear this, Michael wants you to, meet someone..." He handed him a black apple hat, like kunigami's pumpkin hat, it was the top part of it. Two leaves and everything. An apple pie pattern scarf, with a simple white button-up with black sweater and black pattern pants.

"Do I have to wear this?" Isagi held the hat, the clothing was so...emo? But not?

"Yes, you do, we all do" Ness let out a chuckle. Isagi just went to the bathroom, the shampoo for him was named and it had an apple-sweet smell. Was this some kind of thing that Michael wanted them to model? smell good and look like sweets? Weirdo...

After he turned off the shower, he started to dress. "Don't talk much or too loud, the walls have ears especially in the forest" Ness was outside waiting for him. He then understood why Chigiri acted like that in the forest. "For what they said about needing four people, the next plan is escaping in the party. The party will be here soon, He hasn't told me when..."

Getting out with new clothing he stared at the mirror, the clothing fit him too well. "Come on, you also have to wear the hat and the scarf" Ness started at him. "Do I really have to..?"

"Is your pride greater than your life?" Ness was in front of him. "No..." he felt like a child.

Ness held his scarf putting it around his neck, he was about to get his hat. "I can do it myself, thank you, you're not making this easier" Isagi was red from embarrassment. "Then let's go," The apple man noticed his smile was real this time.

.

.

.

"Isagi! Wouldn't you like to meet someone from home?" Michael asked, his hand behind the doorknob behind him. He didn't like that he was alone with him. "Sure....?"

"Your best friend Bachira Meguru" he opened the door showing him, he was wearing lemon-themed old fancy clothing.

His blood is burning. "Isagi" it said, there was no way. "..what...how are you..."

"It is my gift for you!" Michael held his hands, "enjoy" he left with a kiss on his hand, He was frozen.

"You're my best friend Isgai right?" his anger was gone, it sounded like him, and it looked like him. what the fuck? "nice to meet you" he smiles, what the fuck? it looks like him, it has the height, the hair even the same hue of eye color.

"Are you there?" it waved its hand in front of him.

"Who are you?"

"I'm your best friend...? Bachira?" it looked confused and even sad for a second. "You are not" his voice changed into an angry tone.

"....so you're not my friend?" The sad face and the voice made him stop. "no- you are, you are my best friend..." it looked too much like him, fuck, what the fuck is he? It looks so much like him.... His emotions were getting the worst of him.

"bach-... Bee, I'll call you Bee okay?"

"It's a cute name, I like it!"

"....I think I need to go and eat breakfast...."

"ok, let's go" Bee, he smiled warmly. His face was a little too smooth, the more he looked at him walking the more he noticed the difference, he was a little too clingy, he talks, a lot more...Bachira was childish but he still had this monster in him that this one did not have, perhaps it's not...

"Bachira, go with Ness for a check-up" Michael was at the table, his hands on his face. "but I want to hang out with him more..." Bee says. "Bachira" Michael's change of tone made him let go of him, he looked at Isagi one more time before leaving.

"...." Isagi said nothing, did Michael make a copy of his best friend? Is that it?

Michael patted a chair next to him, he pulled the chair out.

"You look good!" Michael beamed, observing him "Thanks..." there was a plate of food in front of him, it was a cake slice, dark chocolate, with black apple-shaped chocolate on the white frosting.

Michael took part with a fork and put it in front of his mouth. "eat, you ate nothing yesterday" Isagi just took his hand off. "I can eat myself, thank you" Kaiser only smiled, watching him take a slow uneasy bite.

It was just cake, it didn't have anything weird, obeying him, for now, is.. what he needed to do, after some minutes he finished the cake.

"Yoichi, there will be a party soon, you are getting a suit." He poured some tea, from the smell, it was cinnamon apple flavor. "When...?" He took his cup.

"it will be in three days, tomorrow you'll get your suit with your best friend" The way he stared at him made him want to turn into nothingness...

"...okay..." He laid low, breaking off eye contact, still the other stared at him like he was a prey. "Your other two friends are getting their suits, let's go outside and look around, you'll love the flowers" He stuck to him, he said nothing on the walk, and they were soon outside.

There was a garden, he touched the rose, feeling the chocolate. It was so well-made, the paddle. Everything here was so well made... he wonders if he can make art out of chocolate, with berries, frosting, coloring...

"You can eat it" Michael held a blue rose. So he took a bite of the red rose, it tasted sweet, and it was a cherry flavor. "It's good, right? sweets are the best"

"I'm not a fan of sweets" was a half lie, he doesn't eat sweets but he doesn't hate them his favorite is Kintsuba, he just doesn't eat sweets regularly, it sticks in his teeth, he only eats sweets with tea... "hm, then what kind of food do you like?"

"Salty, I like salty salmon"

"meat huh? I like meat too" Isagi ignored his words, there was a shiver in his spine. He just stares behind the land, to the other side where there were no trees, there were houses... Michael notices his stares.

"There is one rule in this land, don't wander off, stay in the mansion as I tell you" Michael's change of face made him sweat.

"you don't want to wander off too much Isagi, there are scary monsters out there, they'll rip you apart" The blue candy rose was crushed by his hand.

"I don't want you to be in their hands, we don't want that right?" His blue eye color was glowing. Was it the lighting..?

"....Yeah" He turned away, to the remote homes.... his brain was hurting from all the information, first that copy, now this...

Are there more crazy bastards in here or is he fucking with him?

.....

he saw someone run from the houses into the forest...

"Is something wrong Isagi?" Michael held his hand, once again.

"Nothing, nothing at all..." please get me out of here before I lose my sanity...