𝟭𝟯 - ❝𝗞𝗜𝗕𝗨𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗝𝗜'𝗦 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗘❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

WITH A SLIGHTLY ANNOYED SIGH, YOU TREK BACK OVER TO TANJIRO AND THE OTHERS.

you watch in slight awe as you witness nezuko and susamaru exchange kicks to the temari ball, sending it flying at each other.

wow.. even though i trust she's a good demon.. to see her really going against another demon is quite fascinating.. usually that only happens when trying to rise up the ranks. she appears to be a strong demon, i must say

tamayo, yushiro and tanjiro all glance at you in slight shock at the speed you had managed to slay that demon who had been giving them trouble.

"look at her.." yushiro mutters, referring to nezuko again as tamayo walks up to tanjiro, you stepping over to stand beside him.

"lady tamayo.." he mutters.

nezuko kicks the temari, it harshly hitting the susamaru's hand, nearly blowing it off.

you smile.

the demon growl angrily.

they exchange blows at the ball for a while, you stare slightly awkwardly.

should i interfere? i could just slay the demon right now..

"you damn brat!" susamaru yells and nezuko just growls, you just watching the demons mouth move with a blank look.

"unbelievable.." yushiro murmurs, "lady tamayo, this is..".

"i used a recovery agent on her. nothing more. made specifically for demons. it doesn't make one physically stronger. what we're seeing is nezuko-san's own strength. without devouring human blood... solely on her own.. nezuko is gaining strength at a rapid rate." tamayo explains as nezuko growls even louder.

nezuko delivers one last blow and the ball is sent pummeling into the wall, if susamaru hadn't dodged, it would have blown her head off.

you give a glance to tamayo as she lifts her sleeve, revealing her pale forearm.

susamaru cackles "you're an interesting little girl! this time, i'm going all-out against you!" she laughs.

she summons six more temari's into her hands, "i wonder how long you can hold out!" she wonders externally before tamayo interrupts.

"you there, girl of twelve kizuki" tamayo calls, knowing now this girl was not of the twelve kizuki but deciding on humouring her.

"you're in my way! step back you damn runaway!" susamaru yells, annoyed.

you tilt your head,

runaway?

"Just please tell me one thing." tamayo says, and in the corner of your eye, you see some sort of mist coming out of her arm.