DANTE.

• SYNOPSIS •
"Dante you can't keep doing this ! It is not fucking normal, my god !"  Barry paced back and forward in front of his boyfriend's desk trying not to stare at the dead body that laid on the other side of the room. "I'm Dante fucking Augustus; your boyfriend, your father and y'all's uncle. Barry you're not about to tell me I can't do shit when I did it for y'all's safety!" Dante's tone was low but still stern.
Dante was strictly protective over Darius, Barry, Cory, and Elijah. This made him do things that weren't ordinary.

The fact that the four of them went out with no protection when he offered bodyguards feared him and the fact that if they had brought protection, this man would not be bleeding out on his floor.

"I wouldn't give a damn if you were the fucking pope ! You killed a man in front of these kids! It doesn't matter how old they are, they're still kids !" Barry knew that the boys would think that it was their fault that man died and he was completely correct. in their minds it was like if they didn't cause attention to themselves then they wouldn't have been a target for a robbery and he would not be dead. And if Barry had not been with them, they'd probably be dead too.

Dante sighed. "Boys, go. i'll talk to y'all in a minute. And see if Ava can send a cleaner up." He walked the boys out and shut the door behind him. It took him a while to actually walk over to his lover and look him in the eye.

"Barry."

"Baby look. I love you, and you know this but you need help. This is not normal and you can't go killing people when something bad happens. it's not always your job." Barry cupped the taller man's face while their foreheads touched.

Dante had never known love like this, not since Darius's mother. This situation made him do wild things that he felt he had no control over. It was foreign to him. Having no control over something.

"Okay Baby. I just...I don't know" Dante buried his face into Barry's neck and started to cry.

"You don't know what Dante ?"

"Nothing it's just that." he stammered and pulled back. Locking eyes again. "I never knew no person could make me feel like this."

• MAIN CHARACTERS •

DANTE ARNOLD AUGUSTUS

•