𝟎𝟏.

Scaramouche stared into Childe's soul

Scaramouche stared into Childe's soul. "You want me to say that horrid statement to that girl over there,". Scaramouche pointed to the girl while Childe nodded his head madly.

Scaramouche sighed. He should of never replied with dare.

"I'll send pics of ed sheeran as a lemon,". Childe basically flicked his hair, like a teenage girl in those high school movies.

Scaramouche threw daggers at Childe. "I'll do it if you leave me alone for 2 months,". " 1 and a half,". "Deal,".

Scaramouche could feel his heart pumping. He didn't want stupid Childe to send stupid pics of Ed Sheeran as a lemon. Where tf would he even find pictures of Ed Sheeran as a lemon. Besides it was a dare and Scaramouche would never back down. Scaramouche started walking towards this random girl he had never acknowledged until today.

❣︎ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍'𝒔 ??? 𝑷𝑶𝑽

"Oh my god y/n boys are staring at us!" Hu Tao whispered in my ear.

"Ew what,". I looked at where she was pointing and o.m.g. "You know what nevermind,". Suddenly, the navy haired boy started walking towards me. "Omg one of them are walking to you!".

I rolled my eyes. "Way to point the obvious,". I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. The navy haired boy was kneeling in front of me. Like when your boyfriend suddenly kneels down and brings out a ring. Not in my case tho.

"Plz marryz me,". Didn't know ppl could be so down bad for me. I looked at Hu Tao and she looked back at me. Her grin  looked like it was saying 'girl this is your chance'. I decided to respond back with...

❣︎ 𝑺𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

"I don't talk to ppl with a bowl cut,". Are you kidding me. At least there aren't many people near the area. I got up and dusted the dirt off my baggy pants. "Shut up,". I walked away, acting casual. I will never in my entire life, do that ever again. Most embarrassing situation I have ever dealt with.

I saw Childe smirk when I was walking back. I swear one day I'm going to kill him.

I hit Childe on the back signalling him to follow me.

❣︎ 𝒀/𝑵'𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽

Once the boy left, Hu Tao shook me. "You should've said yes thats literally never going to happen to you ever again!". "Hu tao your literally calling me bitchless,".

Hu tao shrugged her shoulders. "Its true,". I glared at her while she laughed at my expression.

omg first chapter finally done