0 1.

jay pov :

"jenjang, nan haggyeoga silh-eo! (damn i hate studies)"  said jay as he rubbed his eyes and sat up.

it was his first day at korean institute of seoul. he hated going to universities. but he was kicked out because of false accusations in the previous one, that was the reason he hated them. 

"jongseong, get your ass here!" shouted his mom. he sighed as he got off his bed, still sleepy.

he was walking with no speed at all but he decided that he would not be late for his new university. he was not that social, but he would love to be friends with anyone. 

suddenly, he looked at his right forearm, desperately waiting still for his answer to who his soulmate is. his mark hasn't arrived yet.

he sighed as he got ready to go downstairs. his mom was waiting at the kitchen counter.

"hey mama, i'm leaving."

"what? without eating? atleast have some smoothie?" she said while munching on her own toast.

"nah, i'm late." said jay as he wore his shoes. but he froze the second a thought came to his mind. sunghoon. 

HE WAS ALSO COMING TO THAT SAME UNIVERSITY...

he regretted going now. he hated himself for that. but he sighed as he put on his converse shoes and rushing outside, that he would be late.