Intro

Hello!

 I'm Alex, traditionally published author and previous Wattpad Creator and Wattpad Paid program.  I am also a Bootcamp Mentor. I work with writers who are interested in taking their storytelling to the next level through the Bootcamp Mentorship Program.

What is the Bootcamp Mentorship Program? 

It's an established writing community that supports writers through mentorships, workshops, and camaraderie to help them build their storytelling cred.

How can someone apply to work with a Bootcamp Mentor? 

If you're interested in working with a Bootcamp Mentor, your first step is to visit the bootcampmentors profile and research all you can. Most of your questions can be answered in their Profile Guide. I also encourage you to join their Discord server and start engaging with the community there. You'll find the Discord link in BCM's bio.

Why am I a Bootcamp Mentor? 

Simply: to give back and help other writers. Before I became a mentor (in 2023), I joined in on the Discord workshops and found I got a lot of help from previous mentors and graduates. Last year, I helped my previous mentee and found it so fulfilling. I learnt a lot myself as well as passing on wisdom from my long experience. From my experience, I hope to help other writers in whatever they need help with the further their experience and careers as writers. I think BCM is a wonderful initiative and am proud to be able to mentor others!

NOTE:  If you're here because applications are being accepted for the current mentorship session and you're ready to apply to a Bootcamp Mentor, read on to learn more about me and when I'm available for mentoring. 

You will find the submission form linked in the comment section of the chapter titled MENTORING AVAILABILITY AND SUBMISSIONS