Chapter 07

"Hyunjin?" Jisung's voice wavered, hearing the sounds of heavy breathing from the other side of the curtain. "Are you okay? What's wrong?" He was tempted to peek at the boy, but he was too shy and scared to flash himself potentially, so he kept hidden. He was concerned, the sounds of his boyfriend's deep breathing had him worried that something was wrong. 

"M-Mm, don't worry about it, pretty boy, I'm okay..." Hyunjin spoke, snapping himself out of his sudden daze, and realizing what he had been doing. Fuck, he wanted Jisung so badly. He couldn't control himself any longer. He was surprised he made it this far, especially given his animalistic urges to pounce on the boy and fuck him into oblivion. After finally getting to touch the boy, and seeing him fall apart, he wanted more. He couldn't wait any longer. He couldn't withstand the urges. At this rate, he would become more addicted to sex than he already is, but he needed it. He needed Jisung.

Without a second thought, he undressed, getting in the shower with the boy, losing it at the sight of the boy's body. "Holy shit.." he bit his lip and pulled the boy close to him, everything about his body turning him on more and more. The pale thighs, the toned torso, slim shoulders. He couldn't get enough. He didn't think his action through, it was impulsive, but he went along with it. 

"H-hyunjin!" Jisung gasped, in complete shock when he felt his boyfriend's hands on his waist, his back pressed against the older's chest, something hard poking his bum. "What are you doing? This is inappropriate!" He spoke, his heart beating quickly, leaning into the touches, liking the way the older's large, veiny hands felt on his bare body. He felt butterflies again, that tingly feeling already awakening deep inside his core. 

"This is inappropriate, but what we did on the couch wasn't, princess?" Hyunjin chuckled and let his hands roam the boy's body, pushing his member against the boy's ass. "You're so pretty..."

"I-... I..." Jisung whimpered at the hands on his body. He couldn't deny that he liked it, but he still had no clue what was going on. "What are you doing..."

"Do you know what a blowjob is, Jisung?" Hyunjin hummed, leaning down to kiss the younger's shoulder, the hot water dribbling down on their bare bodies. He didn't answer the question, his actions being quite greedy, as all he wanted was to feel pleasure. 

Jisung shook his head, not giving a verbal reply, a small hum of satisfaction leaving his lips. The feelings started coming back to him, but he wasn't as scared. He knew Hyunjin would help him fix it again... he hoped so, at least. "I- I feel funny again..." he whispered, eyes closed as he bit his lip, basking in the sensations, feeling less afraid than before.

"Good... look down," the older instructed as his hand went down to the boy's member, wrapping his hand around it, and swiping his thumb across the tip.

"A-ah..." Jisung moaned softly at the contact, looking down and seeing his fully erect cock in his boyfriend's hand. The sight made him shiver and he couldn't help but slightly push himself into Hyunjin's palm, already really liking the feeling. It was more intense than before. Hyunjin was touching him, actually touching him with no barrier between his hand and member. "Ah... I-it..."

"You're hard..." Hyunjin explained simply and pushed himself against the boy again too. "You feel that?" He asked huskily with a smirk. "I am too..."

"I-is that a good thing?" An oblivious Jisung stuttered, panting a little, whimpering when the boy let go of him and turned him around, leaving them face to face. Hyunjin had a glint in his eye, different than before. This expression showed hunger, desire, and lust. The gaze alone made him whimper once more, feeling rather intimidated... but he kind of liked it.

"It's not a bad thing, that's for sure..." Hyunjin answered. "Do you want to make me feel good now?" He asked, taking Jisung's hand and placing it upon his own member.

Jisung looked down at his hand, gasping when he saw Hyunjin's cock. It was red, and it looked almost painful like it was aching for relief... which it was. "Y-yes I want to help..." Jisung said, unable to stop staring, he was in awe.

"Get on your knees then..." Hyunjin instructed, earning a bewildered expression from Jisung. "I'm going to teach you how to give a blowjob..." he said, earning a small nod from Jisung.

Jisung was eager to learn, and it seemed like his boyfriend was excited to teach him, however, he had no idea what he was getting himself into. He got on his knees, face level with Hyunjin's crotch. "H-how do I do it?" He asked a bit nervously.

"You put it in your mouth, and suck it," Hyunjin looked down, biting his lip at the sight of Jisung on his knees in front of him. Was this truly happening? Was he actually about to get a blowjob from his boyfriend?

"M-my mouth? That feels good?" Jisung looked at Hyunjin's member and gulped. "Won't I choke?" He gripped onto the older's thighs, not wanting to lose balance.

"Not if you breathe through your nose, love. And besides, practice makes perfect.." Hyunjin chuckled at the boy's nervousness, running his fingers through the younger's wet brunette locks. "Take your time."

Jisung nodded, opening his mouth and took a deep breath before latching his lips onto the tip of the older's cock, suckling gently as he thought was instructed. He had no clue what he was doing and looked up at his lover to see his reaction.

Hyunjin let out a stifled groan at the contact but gently pulled the boy off him after a moment. "Be careful of your teeth, and move your head," he explained, panting a little.

Jisung blushed, feeling a bit embarrassed that he wasn't doing it right, even if he knew Hyunjin wasn't mad or upset with him. He nodded, this time following the boy's instructions, moving his head about halfway down the boy's shaft before moving his head back up in a bobbing motion, repeating it as instincts kicked in. This seemed to work, as Hyunjin's grip on his hair tightened, and he tilted his head back, a small groan leaving his lips.

"There we go, there's my good boy... keep doing that..."