𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭

six: “fine

six: “fine.”

The current (Name)'s spear is shaped like a trident and her ancestor's spear is shaped like a cross

MONSTRO LOUNGE. Under Azul's instructions, everyone in the dorm is meant to work in Monstro Lounge exactly at six in the morning and the twins are in charge of molding those lazy enough to not work...

     "You have a meeting after thirty minutes, Azul-sama," (Name) reminded as they stroll through the hallway leading to his VIP room. "Are there any preparations you desire?"

     "Concerning our client? Certainly not. But the Monstro Lounge? Absolutely," Azul replied and opened the door to grab something from the table. A piece of parchment and a small pouch of mora, "The lounge will open around lunch, so I must have you buy the remaining ingredients for the drinks later."

     The other nodded and took it, "Understood." As (Name) was about to leave, someone was waiting outside, "Oh... Good morning, Floyd-sama."

     "G’morning, cute sardine~!" The silly twin greeted, grinning at him. "Whatcha doing here in Azul's private office?"

     "Floyd, aren't you supposed to be with Jade taming those new students?" The said dorm leader questioned, glaring at one of his assistants. "Did you leave your brother again?!"

     The taller male whined, "It's not like Jade can't do it alone. He's more reliable than me like you said when we were just first years," he reminded his friend and earned an irking vein from the dorm leader. "I wanna sleep for now~! Move!"

He pushed Azul and (Name) aside, giving him the way to enter the VIP room. The disguised student chuckled as he slumped on the room's couch, amused by the sight while the other was fuming from anger...

     "FLOYD, GET UP!"

— Hall of Mirrors

There are a couple of students exiting the mirrors, presumably gonna fall in line for today's breakfast. It was too crowded, but before (Name) could fall into the ground—a hand was wrapped around his waist. The one responsible for catching him was also holding the pouch and parchment given by Azul...

     "Are you alright, Monsieur?" He questioned (Name), giving an alluring smile towards him. "Ah! How mignon (cute) you are!" He chortled all of the sudden, holding the other's cheeks and squishing it.

     (Name) felt a lump on his throat once he stared into those green eyes, "Thank you, sir. You're quite intimidating though," he remarked and removed the hold of the strange man. He returned the smile, "A pleasure to meet you as well—"

     "Oh, no! It's MY pleasure to stumble upon such an adorable face like yours," he bowed and placed the hat on his chest. His bob-cut blonde hair hid his features, but the General knew who this was, "I'm Rook Hunt! Vice Dorm Leader of Pomefiore!"

Of course, he was a resident of Afterglow Savanna and a former unit mate of (Name)—former IDOL unit mate. They were still in middle school when the unit was made and it was called “fine”. Rook Hunt was the right hand of the leader whilst Fushimi (Name) was the background singer...

     "Have we met before?" Rook asked as he gave him the parchment and pouch. "You sure are familiar to me..." He added, grabbing his chin and pinching it to check (Name)'s facade.

     "I—"

     "Oh god, Rook. Are you scaring another new student again?" Vil Schoenheit questioned, emerging behind his Vice Dorm Leader. He stopped when he saw the familiar face in front of him, "Ah... (Name) Alwardt from Octavinelle, right? We were just talking about you earlier."

     "Oh?"

     The other blonde gasped, "You weren't lying about the cutie from Octavinelle, Roi de Poisons! Monsieur Lance sure is adorable!" He exclaimed, hugging (Name). "A shame you were sorted in the dorm of the Sea Witch, but still you can change dorms with us!"

     The beautiful male pushed the hunter away, "Stop making him uncomfortable, Rook. He's sweating already," he remarked. "It'll be a waste if his beauty was wasted though..."

(Name) just smiled wryly, avoiding saying something haughty against the two superiors from Pomefiore. Still, SHE couldn't erase the fact the hunter was eyeing her disguise to the point he wouldn't remove his sight on her...

     Vil smacked the back of Rook's head, "Stop making (Name) uncomfortable, Rook." He demanded. He then pointed his gaze at the Octavinelle student, "Where are you going by the way?"

     "I was appointed to buy something for our dorm's business," (Name) replied. "I'll be needing to go to the school store."

     "What a coincidence! Roi de Poisons and I are gonna go to the school store as well!" Rook butted in, smiling oh-so sweetly at him. "Why don't we go together, Monsieur Lance?"

— MEMORY UNLOCKED

     "Mademoiselle Lance, are you okay?" Young Rook questioned, handing her a bottle of water. "I'm surprised you agreed on being an idol despite being a general in the military!"

They were practicing for their new performance, now that “fine” is popular. Between them, they contrast each other's personalities since the hunter is always outgoing and most approachable (for the fans) while she was quiet and often avoiding to talk to someone unless needed. That includes small chit-chat with her fellow members...

     "Thank you, Rook-sama," she whispered and took the bottle from his hand. "You shouldn't have bothered giving me your water bottle though..."

     "It's alright, Mademoiselle Lance! As long as you're fine, I'm fine too!" He assured, patting her head. "Amazing!"

     "Now, now, Rook. Be careful with her," the leader of “fine” (Eichi/j) said. "You do know she's not a normal citizen after all."

     "Aw... I want to know her more though," the blonde whined.

     "Oh? What's happening here?" Vil cut the trance of Rook. "Can you see what I'm seeing, (Name)?"

     (Name) nodded, "Yes, Vil-sama. Aren't those the ones responsible for causing havoc from last night's ceremony?" He questioned, looking at the scene happening in Main Street. Yuuka and Grim (well, Grim only) were arguing with someone, "That seems to be a first year."

The students cheered when Grim started to blow fire toward the student he was arguing with and Yuuka tried her best to shut her companion's mouth before it can char anyone nearby...

     "Rook, give me some popcorn. This is an interesting fight."

     "Oui, Roi de Poisons!"

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

斎宮 宗