-38-

I cleaned my working area, ready for a new start in The Kims tomorrow. It's a holiday today because, as it happened all too soon and too sudden, I decided to start from tomorrow.

The change in the behaviour of Yoongi bothered me still. But I decided to not bother him with it as he is already too upset with my transfer and his own matter. So he needs his time. Still he bid farewell to me trying to keep up with his face which showed no emotions trying to hide those sadness.

I returned home, after spending time with them, my colleagues with whom I won't be working anymore. They helped me a lot with lot many things.

•••

I got hungry and decided to cook some noodles for my hungry stomach finding my apron. That's when I got a call on my phone. I got confused seeing why would she call me suddenly after reading the Caller ID which said 'Mom'.

"Mom? Anything wrong?"

"What are you t-talking about?"

"W-What do you m-mean b-by t-this?"

"Y-You s-said h-him e-every t-thing?"

"And y-you mean- I- That can't be true."

I hung up the call, and just brought it down from my face to the table. I just gazed at the wall without any focus and wasn't able to see properly as my eyes were filled with tears which blurred my vision and failed to provide me a clear view. I just slid down still leaning to the wall next to me, searching for a grip but at last, I failed and sat down on the floor completely, kind of losing my balance.

"So, the random thing I guessed but shrugged off, was just true and we both had no idea?"

I laid my head on the floor intervening my two hands and just closed my eyes, and a teardrop escaped my eye and left me there to sleep.

I know. Sorry for such drama.

Don't throw eggs or tomatoes at me. Atleast I tried. 😭

And I suppose most of you guessed it already. So, you should be curious about two question words? Right?

WHY AND HOW

AND A SUPER SUPER SORRY FOR BEING LATE 

I BROKE MY PHONE AND I DON'T THINK I'LL BE ABLE TO REPAIR IT OR SOMETHING SOON! :|