Affection

Hey, my name is Jane Valencia, 16. The 3rd child of Marcel and Lynes Valencia, the leader Asia'a leading pharmaceutical company.

Well, let me introduce my siblings. I have my eldest brother Jaime Valencia and his twin sister Jynes (Janes) Valencia. They're 19, and my parent's favorite children. They got the looks, the talent, the height, and of course, the mind.
I also have a younger brother, whom they adore. He's 4 and basically, the only one in the family that loves me. He's Jyncel Valencia, my cute, adorable, and loving little brother.

Well, you read it right. Only one person in my family loves me.
How should I put this? So basically, my parents only wanted my twin siblings but things got out of hand or how they want to say it, I "ACCIDENTALLY" happened and was not planned, so I'm like the spare tire of the family.
Well, my youngest brother was different. They planned him for how many years after I was born. My parents suddenly wanted another child, then boom, my little brother.

I live a great life! No one cares what I do, where I go, when I go, and who I'm with, as long as I don't tarnish and drag down their honorable name.

I'm a hard bull. I don't listen to anyone, I do what I want because I have this void in my heart that I want to fill.

If only, one person can see right through me.

If only, even just one person.

One person is enough, who will see how greedy I am to receive care and AFFECTION.

One person that will see me as I am as what I wanted to be, and not as what I become.

I am a wreck. I am my family's black sheep. I am all the bad things they call me, and I live by it.

But,

I can never deny myself how much I crave LOVE.

--------------
CTTO. TO THE MUSIC VIDEO ABOVE.