4.

The next day, after Signora had finished her Fatui work, she decided to pay you a visit. She had just arrived at your home, walking up to the door, and giving it a few light knocks. It was answered a few moments later, though not by the person she was hoping. Instead, the one who answered was Childe.

'Drat' She thought, hoping she wouldn't have to see him today.

"What are you doing here?" Childe spat, clearly not pleased with Signora's prescence.

"I'm simply here to visit Y/n, thats all. No need to get to agitated." She replied in a more relaxed tone, though likely more annoyed with the situation that he was.

"But you-"

"Hm? Whats wrong? Can't I just visit a friend~? 

She seemed to emphasize the word friend, making Childe look at her with widened eyes. Childe sighed once again, before motioning her to step inside, and taking her to see you.

The two of them soon got to the second floor of the house, then turning a corner, before Childe stopped at a door, which Signora assumed to be yours. Childe put his hand on the doorknob, but before opening it, he whispered to her

"If you try anything, I will cut you into peices"

He has said that with a rather ominous look on his face, before he opened the door to the room and instantly returned to his normal cheerful expression. The two walked inside the room, before Childe spoke once again,

"Y/n! You have a visitor!~" 

You looked up from the book you were reading upon hearing your brothers voice, seeing him and Signora walk into your room.

Wait

Signora?

'What is she doing here...?' You thought.

The two of you made eye contact, her cold blue eyes staring into your own, though you could've sworn her gaze softened for a moment when she looked at you.

"Ill be going now, if you need anything you know where to find me"

Childe said with a smile before leaving the room, closing the door behind him, leaving the two of you alone together. Both of you remained silent for a few moments, before you decided to speak

"Signora...what are you doing here?"

"I.."

'Archons, why did I think this was a good idea? This is embarassing..' Signora thought.

"I came here to see if you were okay..I didn't see you for a few days, then I heard from Childe you weren't well. I got worried."

Your eyes widened a little bit at what she said. 'She was...worried about me?' You had thought she didn't really care about you judging by her usual attitude, that she wouldn't notice if you were gone, but seeing her here now proved otherwise. You gave a soft smile, then said

"I've been doing better the last couple days, though it can get quite boring alone here all day. Would you care to stay a while and keep me company?"