Chapter 20: Revenge

Pic of Scarlet^

(Trinity's POV)

The last thing I remember is seeing Zoey fall to the ground. After that I went to go toward her, but I didn't make it to her. I remember hands grabbing me from behind and what felt like a nettle pierce my neck. Soon after that everything was a big blur. I could still hear see things, but I couldn't make out what they were. Now I sit in a cage like thing. Its dark and cold. I don't know who brought me here, but when I find out who I gonna kill him, or her, which ever.

I heard a door slam open and a bright light shined in my eyes. I looked up and saw that it was Tyler. He looked pissed.

"So Trinity how you feeling?"

"Like I got hit my a train." Seriously that wasn't a lie. My head is hurting a ton.

"Good good."

"Wait what?! How is that good?!" Then, feeling like an idiot, I figured out Tyler was the one who took me and locked me up here. "Why does this not surprise me?" He looked at me, didn't say a word, just looked.

"So you gonna tell me why?" As if I just said a joke he started laughing like a maniac.

(Zoey's POV)

"Zack what are we going to do? This is bad, like really bad. This is all my fault!" I feel sick to my stomach. "Only if I would have warned Trinity this wouldn't have happened!"

"Hey don't beat yourself up Zoey. How would you have known if this was going to happen?"

"Because I was having vision like things about Tyler taking Trinity and killing her. I had one just a few seconds ago when I was doubled over in pain. I should have warned her when I first had a vision."

"Ok then think. What was in your vision that could tell us where he could have taken her to?"

"I don't know! It was blurry." I looked up and Scarlet was walking up to me. When she got up to me before I could say anything she hit me. I fell backward and looked and looked at her.

"What was that for!?" I screamed at her.

"Shut up and think! Your best friend was just taken by someone who means to kill her. Think long and hard. Picture your vision again and don't focus on Tyler, focus on Trinity and where she is. Focus on the surroundings only." I looked u at her. I closed my eyes and tried to picture Trinity and Tyler talking, but when I seen them I began to focus only on Trinity and where she was and what was around her. I seen only pith darkness around her. Then Trinity disappeared and was replaced with a women with shot blonde hair. I looked at her some more.

"Mom!" Then all of a sudden it was as if I myself was in my own vision.

"Zoey." She smiled and walked toward me and embraced me in a strong and firm hug. "Look I know you want to talk, but now's not the time. Heck when I thought I would see you next would be at your house safe, but I guess not." I looked at my mom.

"Mom I don't know what to do. Trinity is in danger and I cant find her."

"Yes you can. Your 16 now. All the powers that I pasted down to you have been released now. All you have to do now is learn how to use them. Now I want you to close your eyes and focus on nothing but Trinity's surroundings. Focus hard. Picture yourself standing next to Trinity and demand your mind to tell you where she is." I did at my mom told me and closed my eyes picturing myself standing with Trinity.

"I cant do it." When I didn't hear my moms reply I opened my eyes. I was shocked to see myself looking at Trinity, but it didn't seem that she noticed me. She was talking to someone behind me. I turned around and seen Tyler beyond the bars of a jail cell. Just like in my vision before Tyler was telling Trinity about her father and how he killed him and her mother. I looked around knowing time was running out by the second. She was in a dark and cold jail cell with nothing in it. She still had her sword which was a good thing in case she needed to defend herself. There is nothing here that can tell me where she is. I looked back at Trinity. I laid my hand on her shoulder and as if she could feel me she looked up and stopped talking.

"What are you looking at. Its not as if your friends are going to come rescue you. They wont be able to find you in time. Heck they'll never be able to find you here." Trinity's, just like in my vision, anger as growing by the second and she went to grab her sword. I removed my hand. I don't have time for this I need to know where Trinity is now!

Suddenly my body felt as alight as a feather and everything around my was moving faster and was blurry. I stopped outside of a cabin looking place in the woods. I walked in the cabin and seen a metal door and went inside of it. I went down a stairs and found myself back at the jail cell with Trinity and Tyler. Tyler was pointed a pistol at Trinity who was covered in black and silver flames.

"Your sword will not be able to slash through the metal that the cell is made of. Its designed to hold demons and anything with demonic power." Tyler then smiled and pulled the trigger. It hit Trinity in the chest.

I fell to the floor on my knees and was too shocked to even shed a tear.

"Zoey get up now! Your jobs not finished. You still haven't found out where this place is!" I heard my Mom and told myself she's right. I still need to find Tyler! I got off my knees and ran out of the cabin. I looked around and began to run straight out of the front door. I then came to a path. I followed the path and ran into the castle wall. That's it I know where it is now. Its in the middle of the woods off the path.

My vision went blurry and I was laying on the concert with Zack, Scarlet and Rose looking down at me.

"Good job dear." I heard my moms voice in my head once more before I felt my moms presence fade.

"I know where Trinity is, but it might be to late." I said and looked down and then back up. "But that doesn't mean we can just let Tyler get away with it." I'm mad and sad at the same time, but I threw my sadness away and used my anger to get to Tyler. There's time to be sad later.