"I was already craving for her so much, I just couldn't control anymore "

Yn's POV:-

After that incident happened, my whole fucking life changed. It was just a night,a night with that same moon, same cold breeze, those same stars from where 2 of those were my mom, yoongi's mom, but he was not the same anymore, he was a man with self confidence, honour, happiness and so much more, I know the scars take time to heal but when two people connected by heart who have gone through something horrible in their past meet and express themselves, it's impossible to break them apart. yes I know his past now. He shared with me bout his tragic events that occurred in his childhood. His mother died at very young age and her father remarried a woman who have been absolutely shit to him. His father used to spin on his step mother's finger and as she absolutely hated yoongi his father also started hating him and eventually yoongi's life become hell. After hearing those I could feel my blood boil and my heart sank.  Anyways, he just drastically changed that night. We slept in each other's warmth. Those warmth for which we both craved for years. We had our very first kiss, I had my very first kiss. Maybe it wasn't like those lovey dovey kisses that I saw in kdramas but it was something else that maybe no one had experienced. That kiss radiated love, trust, happiness, pain, loneliness. I wish time had stopped at that moment. Today is Sunday. We had talked with Minji and told her that we don't need her for the house stuffs anymore. We thanked and paid her extra as a token of her sacrifice she made all these years to take care of this house and take care of Yoongi's health. She went to her hometown happily and even congratulated us for our happy relationship. I hope our bond stays together.

I was cooking breakfast when I felt a pair of hands wrapping around my waist. He came closer to me and sniffed my scent.

"Yoongi-ah it's tickling! "

"Really? What is my favorite baby cooking? "

"Something that you love! "

"And what's that? "

"Blueberry pancakes "

"Really, then lemme help you"

And with that we cooked together, we are together, the house felt lively, with giggles, smiles, happiness, love, laughter, positivity and so much more.

"Yn-ah let's go to amusement park, shall we? "

"Omo ofc, I would love to!! "

"Then go get ready"

Outfit 1