Found

I looked around, my eye's darting cautiously around the halls as we walked. All of this was unknown to me, but Charlie and Lilly seemed to know what they were doing. Chris didn't have to carry Liz anymore since we were finally in a place where she could use her chair. I looked to Lilly "So...you know why father brought you here?" Lilly, without missing a beat, said, "Because he's a maniac and a psychopath," Chris asked a question, "Aren't those the same thing?" Lilly shook her head in a sigh, "A maniac is a person in a constant state of mania, sometimes insanity, and a psychopath is a person who cannot understand emotion in another person," Chris spoke again, "then what's a sociopath?" Lilly seemed to be getting annoyed, "a person who cannot feel emotion," Chris started to speak again, but Lilly interrupted him, "Look, I don't feel like answering questions right now, Chris," she was being rude, so I called her out, "That was kind of rude, Lilly," that made Lilly almost snap, "When you've been here for fourteen years you kinda lose the ability to be nice. I really want to hug each and every one of you, but the moment you let your guard down in here, someone dies!" she was starting to cry, shoulders pulled back from the stress, "Lilly?" I grabbed her shoulder, and she flinched, spinning around quickly as if she were afraid of who grabbed her. She had tears on her face, "Are you...ok?" she looked down and then spun back around, "Let's just get out of here before someone hears us," and she began off down the hall, "Lilly, wait...nevermind..." and we were off. She was worrying me. She soon stopped when a little boy ran into our path. Lilly soon got to her knees, "Hey, kiddo, what are you doing here?" I heard this gentle voice I'd never heard before. It was the voice of a mother who had lost her child long ago. The little boy spoke in a quiet, frightened voice, "I don't know..." Lilly soon had a warm smile, "I see...well...what's your name?" she then quickly looked at me and Chris, "get low," and so we did, "Dannie..." the boy said, Lilly looked at him, "I'm Lilly. Do you need help, Adam?" she asked, he nodded, "My brother here is an officer. He can help you get out, but you need to show us where the other children are, ok?" I became confused, how did she know that? The little boy nodded, pointed down the hall, then ran, and Lilly ran after him, "Slow down, little dude!" she yelled, and we followed, but this kid kept running, and soon, he screamed, running back. Lilly scooped up the kid, turned around, and ran towards us, "Other way, other way!" she yelled, and that's when a puppet turned the corner, eyes red with hatred. It had a skirt, a puffy collar, and puffy sleeved. Its body was dawned with the classic white buttons, but its puffy attire was striped red blue, and purple. It let out a loud screech as it ran toward us. Chris spun around, grabbed hold of Liz's chair, and ran, pushing her, cursing under his breath as Fredbear fell off Chris's shoulder. I grabbed the bear and ran, following him and Lilly. She darted into a room and slammed the door once we were all in, "That was-" she quickly shushed me, "Don't...move..." She said, pointing at a stage where a big black bear sat. It had red knees, cheeks, and top hat. His left eye was open, but no eye sat in the socket. His eyelids were red too. He had a big yellow star dawning on his chest, "That's one of the Glamrocks, not the most dangerous of them, but unpredictable...do...not...move..." she whispered, then slowly put the kid down. She began walking past the bear, not a sound in her step until something began banging on the door, and the child screamed. The bear opened its eyes, then stared at Lilly, who froze, allowing it to analyze her. We were caught, then a voice spoke, "Hello, Lilly," it was a whispery voice, gender nor age unheard. Lilly immediately became annoyed at the voice, "Mary! You scared the shhh...." she looked at the child, then back at the puppet, "Shitaki," she 'corrected' herself, "the bear's mouth opened, then a puppet crawled out. It looked exactly like the one from Fredbears, "That's the puppet father made!" Charlie said, "Mary, I'm going to kill you a second time, you piece of scrap," she seemed annoyed, but her voice sounded amused, "Well, I'm sorry, not my fault it's boring down here," the puppet said, then it looked at us, "Hello Afton family, and Ms.Emily," Charlie spoke, "How did you-" the puppet got close to her face as if scanning every feature, "My my, and you're not one of his creations! You're all actually human!" we looked at each other confused, "What do you mean, 'actually human'?" the puppet's smile seemed to get bigger, "Your father tried to bring back his 'happy little family' by surrounding himself by his own creations. The only one he gave up on was you, Michael. If you ever see an animatronic who calls himself Ennard, know this, he is docile until you mention the Afton name. He does not like his 'Father'," the puppet spoke, "Of course, he 'gave up' on me, and of course, it's Ennard," I said, "You know him?" I looked at the puppet, "Eggs Benedict," the puppet immediately understood, "Ohhhhh...don't say that name again, the funtimes aren't fond of you," I shook my head, "I know they aren't, I'm not fond of them," Lilly looked at me, "Michael, our mother is a Funtime," soon we all started giggling a bit, "Well, you should go before they get in," Lilly nodded, "Don't scare me again, Mary," Mary looked at her, "No promises," then, just before we left, the puppet spoke, "By the way, Charlotte, your father is looking for you," Charlie stopped and looked at the puppet, "My father is here?" But the puppet had gone back into the bear suit.