You Are Our Jaan

Hello everyone
I am back with the os .

So let's start -

Enjoy -

The episode starts with nakshara trying to stop the car but it didn't stopped .

Akshara ( crying ) - Naitik ..naitik please rokiye na car ko . Please .. naitik...
Naitik - Haan haan akshara mei karta ho kuch aap chup ho jaaye .

The car came on the road . They saw a truck coming towards the car . They got scared and tried to stop the truck .
The truck driver too saw the scene . He tried to apply the breaks but it didn't applied on time . Thus , making the car dash with the truck .

Everyone stood rooted at their places as they were not able to believe what they just saw now .
In front of their eyes , their children's accident happened and they were not able to do anything .

After some fine moments , the family came out of shock and went towards the truck and car .

Naitik somehow opened the car while the family pulled the driver out of the truck .
Akshara and naitik took the children out of the car and saw them bleeding heavily .

Everyone had tears in their eyes seeing their children in this condition .

Naitik ( picking up naksh in his arms ) - Akshara aap yash ko utha lijeye aur mohit tu aditya ko utha ke hum teeno bacho ko leke hospital jaa rahe hai . ( to gayatri and kaveri ) - Maa bhabhi maa aap dono aditya ki mumma ko phone kar dijeye .
Gayatri - Haan beta hum kar denge tum teeno jao jaldi se hospital le jao bacho ko . Bohot khoon beh raha hai teeno ka .

( The truck driver was fine and had gained consciousness also . I don't want to take him in all this that's why he is having no role here . )

City Hospital -

Naitik , Akshara and mohit came out of the car with naksh , yash and aditya in their arms .

They went inside and naitik called for the doctor . A duty doctor and made them lay all the three children on the stretcher and took them to Operation Threatre .

Outside the OT -

Akshara sat down with a thud on the bench . She saw her world shattering in front of her eyes .
Naitik sat beside her and hugged her . She started crying in his embrace .

After few moments , akshara calmed down as naitik was cooing her in his arms .

Meanwhile on the other side -

Singhania Sadan -

Gayatri had called payal ( aditya's mother ) and bhabhi maa had called nandini .

They both came hurriedly listening that their children met with an accident .

Payal ( coming inside the house ) - Aditya . Aunty aditya kaha hai ???
Gayatri - Hospital beta . Bohot chot aayi hai unn teeno ko .
Nandini ( from behind ) - Whattt!!!! Choti maa please kuch bhi mat boliye .
Gayatri - Yeh sach hai beta . ( to payal , joining her hands ) - Hume maaf kar do beta hum log tumhare bache ka khayal nahi rakh paaye .
Payal ( holding her hands , lowering them ) - Nahi aunty aap sorry mat boliye yeh bache aise hi hote hai . Bas kabhi kabhi kuch aisa kar dete hai ki sab ki jaan nikal jaati hai . Waisa hi kuch aaj bhi hua .
Gayatri - Phir bhi beta galti humari thi hume tumhare bache ka khayal rakhna chahiye tha . Aise kaise humne dhyaan nahi diya .
Payal - Beta bhi bolti hai aunty aur sorry bhi . Zarrot hi nahi hai iss sorry ki . Pehele bhi toh aditya aaya hai na yaha pe tab toh aisa kabhi kuch nahi hua . Aur jab joh hona hota hai woh ho hi jaata hai aunty . Agar aditya ka accident hona likha tha toh woh hota hi chahe woh humare sath hi kyu na hota bas humare sath na hoke uska accident yaha ho gaya .

Everyone smiled at her understanding nature.

After sometime -

City Hospital -

Everyone had came to the hospital .

They saw nakshara and mohit sitting on the bench , tensed .

Nandini - Akshara , Naitik , Mohit sab theek hai na humare bache woh theek hai na .
Akshara - Pata nahi didi doctor aayenge tab hi pata chalega .

Everyone nodded .
As soon as akshara said that the doctor came out .

All ran to him .

Naitik - Doctor humare bache theek toh hai na .
Doctor - Yes Mr.Singhania they are all right now bas thodi care ki zarrot hai warna everything is all right .
Gayatri - Bhagwan ka lakh lakh shukar hai ki sab theek hai . Humare bache theek hai .

The doctor smiled and went from there .

The children soon got shifted in a normal ward and gained consciousness too .

Everyone scolded them a lot and loved them also .

After some days , the children were discharged from the hospital .

Everyone welcomed them very nicely .

As the time passed , all of them recovered and were fit and fine now .....

_________________________________________

THE END
_________________________________________

So that's the os . Hope you all will like it .

Signing off
Your writer
Ishika

_________________________________________