Chapter 1

Summary

Ember Black is the new fifth year, or at least she was 1 year ago. Ember and her friends are now in their sixth year of Hogwarts. But the events from a year ago are still not forgotten. Ember, Ominis and Sabastian haven't spoken in a very long time but she still has a lot of feelings for both of them, especially the blonde one with his milky blue eyes.

Notes

This is my first fanfic ever and my first language is also not English so any feedback on grammar or spelling will be very much appreciated. 😊

Chapter 1.

"Where are you going?" I heard Poppy ask behind me. She sounded a little out of breath, maybe because she had to run to keep up with my long strides. "Oh I'm sorry Poppy I was just trying to get to the room of requirement as soon as possible." I said apologetic while holding in my pace. Poppy was my Hufflepuff buddy. She was there for me after everything that has happened between me and the two Slytherin boys. And of course, with me losing my dearest professor Fig. "When will you let me see your room? You keep talking about it but I never get to see it." Poppy asked when she finally caught up to me. "I'm sorry Poppy maybe next time." I said as we reached one of the many floo flames that where scattered around Hogwarts. "You say that every time I ask. I'm starting to believe I will never get to see it" she said with a small smile on her face.". "I know I am really sorry poppy I just need to think for a second, please." I responded with a tired sigh as I used the floo flame to get to the room of requirement a lot faster.

I really don't mean to block her out like that but I really needed some space, and this is the only time I can actually get it. I step into my beautiful room with a gorgeous statue in the middle of the room. It is my favourite creature: a Hippogriff with its wings beautifully spread as if it was about to take off and fly around the room. On the right there was a cute corner for the precious house-elf that assisted me here. "Hello Deek. How are you doing today?" I asked the adorable elf that was standing on the stairs that were located on the left of the room. I built that adorable corner yet he never really seemed to want to use it.

"Well hello Ember, Deek was just about to visit professor Weasley as she had some important matters to discuss with Deek." Deek said as he apparated from his spot. "I guess I'm alone then." I said to myself. A perfect time to do some studies and take care of my creatures that I saved from poachers across the lands surrounding Hogwarts. I especially loved the Hippogriffs as they are one of the most proud creatures in this world. But nothing can top seeing the Mooncalves playing around. I spend my next hours taking care of my fantastic creatures that were scattered across 3 vivariums.

I gave Hiccup a last scratch before leaving. Hiccup was a very affectionate Kneazle who needed a lot of attention and was there for one of my favourites. I realized it was already past curfew when I stepped out of the room of requirements and used a disillusionment spell to hide myself from any professors roaming the halls before going to bed themselves.

I finally reached the house common room for Slytherin but when I entered I got greeted by that stupid boy and his smug smile. "Well, well, well. And where have you been." Sebastian asked. "None of your business Sebastian." I gave him an angry glare before heading off to my dorm. "Hey hold on. You need to be careful if you're going to roam the halls late at night. I won't be able to help you again." I immediately stopped in my tracks thinking about a year ago.

One of the first weeks in Hogwarts he showed me how to get into the restricted section in the library. Oh, how I fell for that boy when he took the blame and how he ruined that appreciation by leading me into a dangerous quest trying to save his sister a couple of months later. He killed his uncle that night, and nothing was the same after that between us. I looked him dead in the eyes "I don't need your help Sebastian I never needed it. Now if you will excuse me I want to go to sleep, goodbye." I spit at him before entering my dormitory. The pained look on his face told me he still felt guilty about what he had made me do all those times ago. I felt a little sad. I really missed him, he was the only person who knew everything about me.

 I really missed him, he was the only person who knew everything about me