surely, she was too young to have so many ghosts

𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐘; @WXTCHDOCTOR
copyright; 2023

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❝ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒂 𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆
𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆
𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔,
𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔
𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒇𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈... ❞
- 𝑓𝑙𝑒𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑒,ᴛʜᴇʀᴇs ᴀ ɢʜᴏsᴛ

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Since The Problem, nothing has ever been the same.

Ghosts — apparitions that many once thought to be myth — are real. They roam the streets, paralyse and kill, and they do so without mercy, without a thought, their sentience having been abandoned in the living world.

There is another Problem, though. One Fittes and Rothwell won't even mention, for it is far too uncontained. One of the reasons why the dead roam among the living, why they appear to be random but really aren't, and why there seems to be some kind of darkness revolving around, specifically, London.

On the lookout, Fittes and Rothwell struggle to find the means to an end. The thing that could spell victory for the living. The girl who could change everything.

Which, all in all, is not surprising. Because who knew she'd be... this?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

AUTHORS NOTE

Not really heaps to say here besides I'm happy you've clicked on this book. I love writing and reading and writing fanfics is a creative outlet, and I can't wait for y'all to see what's coming :)
I've also been obsessed with Lockwood and Co for some random reason, literally binge watched it in one day 👻

anyways, as always;

please , feel free to vote and comment. i love reading them :)

and;

DISLAIMER
i don't own any of the characters or storyline except my own creations. not tryna take credit, i just like writing and tv shows and fanfics are a fun way to exercise my creative skills
all media included is probably from pinterest — if it isn't, i'll just mention where it's from in an authors comment or something :)

hope you enjoy 𝒙
𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑪𝑯𝑫𝑶𝑪𝑻𝑶𝑹
@wxtchdoctor

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───