Well make it out of here pt 3

A/n:OMG ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE  I POSTED but since I'm on spring break I might start uploading more so there's an update ig

                        Bruce's pov
I walked up to him to see what he was doing I walked up to see him punching a  ...wall? "Why are you punching the wall-" We heard the door open and he stopped  punching the wall to go back so he doesn't  try anything. The man came down with two trays which looked like eggs on it and a soda he set them down in front of us and walked out but didn't  lock the door. We suddenly  heard the phone ringing it was weird because the cord was cut. I went to answer it "hello?" "...."
Nothing "hello?" I asked again"....." still nothing I was going to hang up the phone  but then I heard someone "Dont go up stairs it's a trap hes sitting there with a belt waiting for you the. He'll hit you with that belt and it will hirt like hell" "what....who are you?" I asked still confused on how this is even happening but the then the person just hung up (RUDE😤✋️) "well...what did they say?" I heard Vance asked confused too on how the phone just rung. I saw him walk up to the door "Wait they said don't go upstairs it's a trap" but it was to late he already went up...

A/n:WELP here you go my loves I'm sorry if it's cringy and short but next I'm probably  not going to update tomorrow  intill late at night so....thanks for reading!