PUNCHY PPL I SUMMON U

Hello there cult ppl, I summoned you for a reason. As you can see by the DanCat picture above, that has something to do with this.

I decided I wanted to bring back the really old ship, as back in 2017 I started watching YouTube music and one day I saw a Stampylongnose lovely world video about Minecraft, and 7-8 year old me absolutely loved Minecraft (and I still do) so I watched it, and I fell in love with the content, and one day when I was about 9 I saw a DanTDM video about the same block game, so I watched it.

No one can tell me we forget the first people who we watch, we grow out of, I still love both their content I just don't have a lot of time with all the other creators I love, but when I do have time you bet your bottom dollar you'll catch me watching old Stampy videos, DanTDM videos, even Stacyplays!

I can't forget about the first few people that actually made me smile, and through a computer screen no less! So yes, I'm bringing back the ship as I've had more time lately.

I haven't seen many DanCat stories at all, and trust me I've read all of them (For study proposes👀) and I love them all, so I'm adding my card to the table of legends who watched these magnificent content creators!

The book title will either be "Out of Time" "Different Islands" "Unbanned" or my personal favorite "Fireworks".

I'll decide as I go along, and I will still work on Truth on this lovely account, and I will work on the DanCat story on my other account Marvel_Owen don't get it confused with wickedbullrae their different! >:]

Anywho, that's my announcement and sorry for the rant, cya later Punchers!